An example of the power of the media, and why they destroyed Trump

The press is all over the story that Trump had dinner with "Ye" and his friends, one of whom was a holocaust denier.

In short, Trump was set up as Ye planned all along to blow up the story and later tell the world he would run against Trump.

The story is that one of Ye's friends he brought along was a white supremacist. Really? Ye is black, so why would Trump think that?

Trump claims that he did not even know who Ye's friends were, but the fact remains that Ye personally has made antisemitic comments. This should have been enough for Trump not to meet with him.

But the democrat party is not treated the same. Trump has never even uttered anything antisemitic, like democrats have like Omar. Omar can get up and make openly antisemitic comments that her own party declared as such, but then rally round her and support her, all with the approval of the media. And Maxien Waters and have dinner with hateful antisemites like Farrakhan and openly embrace him and all is well with the world.

Trump simply does not have a chance here, especially with him seemingly as clueless as he appears to be regarding what he is up against.
You are validating dim BS

So what if Ye's guest said anti-semitic stuff? He has the right to say what he thinks. Does anyone believe what he or anyone else says? If you believe just anything someone says just bc, say, he is famous or infamous.. you deserve to be called Stupid and will be.

Trump never DID anything against the Jews. End of problem.

Is Trump supposed to just stop socializing w/ everyone on the chance that there is some off the wall remark in that person's history?

If you look closely into DeSantis's life you will find things that his advisers or maybe even he says that are not to your liking.

You say yourself Omar is given a pass and she is

I don't see what the big freaking deal is. And no, I am not just a hack for Trump no matter what he does. As I have said many times b4 here.. Neither party (for example) gives a damn IMO about the poor. If they do give a damn... you certainly wouldn't know by me (and my observations)

Trump is not destroyed. He's done what he has done in the past: Play to the White Nationalists, and then deny that he played to the White Nationalists.

More than likely this will do what every other stupid thing he has done and said has done: Fade away after being consumed by the orange shit storm that Trump creates. Something else will soon take the place of this story, and the process will repeat. As it always does.

Meanwhile, the White Nationalists are happy, and Trump lives to fight another day.

This blatant lie didn't hurt him in the least:

Le6kTZc.gif
wasn't Trump a dim back in 2000?

ha ha... you dimrats..

You are validating dim BS

So what if Ye's guest said anti-semitic stuff? He has the right to say what he thinks. Does anyone believe what he or anyone else says? If you believe just anything someone says just bc, say, he is famous or infamous.. you deserve to be called Stupid and will be.

Trump never DID anything against the Jews. End of problem.

Is Trump supposed to just stop socializing w/ everyone on the chance that there is some off the wall remark in that person's history?

If you look closely into DeSantis's life you will find things that his advisers or maybe even he says that are not to your liking.

You say yourself Omar is given a pass and she is

I don't see what the big freaking deal is. And no, I am not just a hack for Trump no matter what he does. As I have said many times b4 here.. Neither party (for example) gives a damn IMO about the poor. If they do give a damn... you certainly wouldn't know by me (and my observations)
I validate nothing the Left spews.

To think that Trump is Anti-Semitic is laughable, especially with the Jews in his own family and the fact he was the first to declare Jerusalem the Capital of the Zionist state when no one would do it before him. Then he signed a peace deal with Israel and their Arab neighbors, something John Kerry said could never happen.

It is akin to calling Trump a racist. The man dated a black woman for years and later asked Oprah to be his VP in 1999. The charge is pure BS.

But Trump is undisciplined and will associate and hang around with nut balls like Kanye who says stupid and crazy stuff, just because he is rich and famous.

And because he does this crap, he is paying the price in the media that cares nothing about the truth I just uttered.

Notice they did not retract the charge of Trump being a racist since Kayne is Black

Hilarious

I validate nothing the Left spews.

To think that Trump is Anti-Semitic is laughable, especially with the Jews in his own family and the fact he was the first to declare Jerusalem the Capital of the Zionist state when no one would do it before him. Then he signed a peace deal with Israel and their Arab neighbors, something John Kerry said could never happen.

It is akin to calling Trump a racist. The man dated a black woman for years and later asked Oprah to be his VP in 1999. The charge is pure BS.

But Trump is undisciplined and will associate and hang around with nut balls like Kanye who says stupid and crazy stuff, just because he is rich and famous.

And because he does this crap, he is paying the price in the media that cares nothing about the truth I just uttered.
Again, why should Trump cut people out of his social sphere just because the dumbass, trusted-by-hardly-anyone librats don't like him?

(LOL.. no red squiggly line appeared under the term Librats.. The word's getting into the lexicon, apparently)

Again, why should Trump cut people out of his social sphere just because the dumbass, trusted-by-hardly-anyone librats don't like him?

(LOL.. no red squiggly line appeared under the term Librats.. The word's getting into the lexicon, apparently)
Trump can do whatever the hell he wants, but when running for public office, should be more mindful about doing things that will help him getting elected rather than not caring or thinking about it.

That is up to him.

Trump can do whatever the hell he wants, but when running for public office, should be more mindful about doing things that will help him getting elected rather than not caring or thinking about it.

That is up to him.
oh, so he should be dishonest.. hide his true choice of friends... so he can get re-elected?

I thought that kind of thing was what Americans hate about politicians?

No, Americans want to know who our presidents are. I say Let them be themselves. If we discover something we just cannot handle in a president.. we will vote accordingly..

The GOP was killed during the midterms

So what has changed?

The GOP overturned forever the biggest political wedge issue over the past 60 years and gained a majority in the house and and the senate basically stayed the same and you believe they got killed in the midterms? Hmmmmm?
Think about that for a second. The leftists have used RvW as hammer to win both local and national elections for over 60 years and the price republicans paid was winning the house with less members than everyone thought and the senate stayed the same.

oh, so he should be dishonest.. hide his true choice of friends... so he can get re-elected?

I thought that kind of thing was what Americans hate about politicians?

No, Americans want to know who our presidents are. I say Let them be themselves. If we discover something we just cannot handle in a president.. we will vote accordingly..

Yes. He should do what all politicians, especially dems, do all the time.

Trump has been doing this since 1980. He's to blame... No one else.
Xiden's been doing it since the 70s....but you dembot cultist only care about the cult...not who leads it or what it does to America

Forum List

Back