An example of right wing double speak

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
Hannity let it slip that his opinions are not vetted (researched for accuracy), that he is not told what to say so he's 'independent' from anybody telling him to be careful about what he says. “This show, we in this hour, I am not told what to say,” Hannity said. “I don’t vet the information on this program that I give out". The he back tracked..kind of.. “By the way when I said I don’t vet this program, I vet the program. We vet the facts"..pure conservative double speak.. Sean Hannity makes bold admission: 'I don't vet the information on this program'

Hannity let it slip that his opinions are not vetted (researched for accuracy), that he is not told what to say so he's 'independent' from anybody telling him to be careful about what he says. “This show, we in this hour, I am not told what to say,” Hannity said. “I don’t vet the information on this program that I give out". The he back tracked..kind of.. “By the way when I said I don’t vet this program, I vet the program. We vet the facts"..pure conservative double speak.. Sean Hannity makes bold admission: 'I don't vet the information on this program'

how conservatives vet their facts;

check what limbaugh said
check what trump said
check what alex jones said

He knows that he doesn't have to. They'll buy it.

how conservatives vet their facts;

check what limbaugh said
check what trump said
check what alex jones said

You left out Facebook.

Better check CNN.... Jeff Zucker has decided what is news for US. He’s even weaponizing the news.

Forum List

Back