An Awesome EXPOSE'

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Hunt for the Great White Speech Criminal
Glenn Greenwald has Written the Defining Article of 2021

It's difficult to pull a single quote from an entire quoatable article, so, I'll just use this one little snippet

Glenn’s latest piece on Substack is really too good to just pull quotes from. You have to read it in full. I will just quote the first six paragraphs, so that you are motived to go finish it over on Substack.

Along with this:

Go read the rest.

The single issue I take with this is that he misspells “doxing.”

Because I know some of you won’t go read it, I need to pull a couple more quotes:

• “Thus do we have the unimaginably warped dynamic in which U.S. journalists are not the defenders of free speech values but the primary crusaders to destroy them.”
  • “So settling on this penny-ante, trivial bullshit — tattling, hall monitoring, speech policing: all in the most anti-intellectual, adolescent and primitive ways — is all they have. It’s all they are. It’s why they have fully earned the contempt and distrust in which the public holds them.”

And that’s a mic drop.

Welcometo your woke future
The Doublethinkers - Tablet Magazine
Everything had to serve Communist ideology: every institution, every medium, every art form. Lenin particularly appreciated the propaganda potential of movies, declaring, “Cinema for us is the most important of the arts.” So while all creative artists had to subordinate plot, character, and complexity to advancing the Bolshevik political agenda, movie-makers endured extra scrutiny. The term “politically-correct,” which is popular today, emerged in the late 1920s, to describe the need to correct certain deviants’ thought to fit the Communist Party Line. Any positive characters with bourgeois origins had to eventually check their privilege, condemn their past as oppressors, and publicly take responsibility for their sins.

• Banned
Because I know some of you won’t go read it, I need to pull a couple more quotes:

• “Thus do we have the unimaginably warped dynamic in which U.S. journalists are not the defenders of free speech values but the primary crusaders to destroy them.”
  • “So settling on this penny-ante, trivial bullshit — tattling, hall monitoring, speech policing: all in the most anti-intellectual, adolescent and primitive ways — is all they have. It’s all they are. It’s why they have fully earned the contempt and distrust in which the public holds them.”

Thanks guys- the validation is invaluable!

Forum List

Back