An attempt for the left to get into the mind of a Conservative

Someone who only posts insults and needs me to inform them of such, they are obviously either mentally ill or on the web without adult supervision.
What their posting history is has nothing to do with you misunderstanding a question they posted. Just admit you misread and apologize and move on… simple

What their posting history is has nothing to do with you misunderstanding a question they posted. Just admit you misread and apologize and move on… simple
I read the moron's posts all the time and the moron is a moron.

Try your lies elsewhere idiot.

Your friends and fellow cheetosuckers murdered police in an effort to create a race war just like your hero and fellow racist Charlie Manson tried to start. Your heroes are in jail now, waiting for Trump and the rest of the traitors.
No police were murdered by Trump supporters, you lying POS.

That’s just fine but has nothing to do with the comments made in this thread where you took his question out of context
Weed is a boring, witless moron.
The only reason you aren't on Ignore is because your bullshit has some sophistication.
You may now continue with your sophisticated bullshit.

Weed is a boring, witless moron.
The only reason you aren't on Ignore is because your bullshit has some sophistication.
You may now continue with your sophisticated bullshit.
I just call it like it is. No bullshit. He asked a question. You took it out of context. I pointed it out. Simple. I love you too ;-)

Forum List

Back