An argument for criminalizing LGBT and transgender media

There is no sound argument when you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution.
The beauty of the Constitution is that it can easily be changed, as well as rendered culturally irrelevant under the changing legal whims and tides.

As far as Britain is concerned, I believe that they don't have to bother with Constitutional shenanigans like "freeze peach" and the misinterpretations thereof - at least in the sense that Americans so, nor other Commonwealth nations, so shutting down said media on a national basis should be a much easier legal feat than it sadly would be here.

Shut it down, and just classify all LGBT groups and cults which promote the ideas above as criminal or terrorist organizations for all I care. Profile them, contact their employers, and have them fired from their jobs for peddling their snake oil to children.

What constitution can be easily changed? Certainly not the U.S. constitution. I suspect your article is copy and paste so no link.
Amendments can be repealed, including the first.

I never said they couldn't I said they cannot be easily changed as you put it.

ot sure on that one, I met a pedophile once online who boasted about supposedly having sex with 80 women,

Anyone who boasts about having sex with 80 women, hasn't slept with 8.
Right, he was supposedly messing around with a woman almost young enough to be his daughter, and dumb enough to admit that.
Melania is young enough to be Trump's daughter. In fact, she's only 6 years older than Junior.

Creeeeeeepy.
images
images
upload_2019-12-19_15-11-5.jpeg

There is no valid reason to criminalize the legal activities of consenting adults.

You thinking it is "yucky" is not valid grounds.

If that's the case, there should be no grounds for illegality for having sex with animals or prostitutes.
Sad to see another CRC that cannot tell the difference.

Having never been engaged in perverted sex, of course it's all the same to me, LDA. Perhaps you could explain the difference, seeing as how you've had more expertise in that field?

There is no sound argument when you want to wipe your ass with the Constitution.
The beauty of the Constitution is that it can easily be changed, as well as rendered culturally irrelevant under the changing legal whims and tides.

As far as Britain is concerned, I believe that they don't have to bother with Constitutional shenanigans like "freeze peach" and the misinterpretations thereof - at least in the sense that Americans so, nor other Commonwealth nations, so shutting down said media on a national basis should be a much easier legal feat than it sadly would be here.

Shut it down, and just classify all LGBT groups and cults which promote the ideas above as criminal or terrorist organizations for all I care. Profile them, contact their employers, and have them fired from their jobs for peddling their snake oil to children.

What constitution can be easily changed? Certainly not the U.S. constitution. I suspect your article is copy and paste so no link.
Amendments can be repealed, including the first.
You should work on that....I'm sure there's many CRCs that would agree with you.

There is no valid reason to criminalize the legal activities of consenting adults.

If that's the case, there should be no grounds for illegality for having sex with animals or prostitutes.

Having never been engaged in perverted sex, of course it's all the same to me, LDA. Perhaps you could explain the difference, seeing as how you've had more expertise in that field?

No one believes their particular perversions are perverse.

ac56cb1da433a75bcd6145269b94b59d.png

hqdefault.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-1996-photo-by-john-barrettphotolinknet-MT87EA.jpg

donald-trump-ivanka-trump-1996-photo-by-john-barrettphotolink-WAH8J9.jpg

Sure you haven't? You have shown us you cannot distinguish between consensual sex between adults, and non-consensual sex with animals and children.....perhaps you should stay away from both.

No one believes their particular perversions are perverse.

ac56cb1da433a75bcd6145269b94b59d.png

Dammit man! Now I have to wash my eyes out with bleach and hot water. :eek-52:

Sure you haven't? You have shown us you cannot distinguish between consensual sex between adults, and non-consensual sex with animals and children.....perhaps you should stay away from both.

You said "sex with children", I said nothing of the sort. That speaks volumes about you, doesn't it?

You said "sex with children", I said nothing of the sort. That speaks volumes about you, doesn't it?
So, you don't complain about sex with children....even worse, isn't it?

hqdefault.jpg

Fatherly love. Obviously you have a sick, perverted, dirty mind, don't you?

Would complaining help? If it were true, my mother's life would be heaven.

It's estimated that about 18% of boys were molested at one time or another and the statists might be much higher because boys are reluctant to report these things. Since an estimated 98% of pedophiles are men do the math.

Your feeble attempt to make me live up to my own book of rules falls flat. It's no secret that you heartily support perverted sex, homosexuality, cross-dressing, and transsexualism, which is a very short hop and a skip to pedophilia and bestiality.

I on the other hand, as do most conservatives, believe that marriage is defined as a holy union of one man and one woman, which you seem to disagree with.

Don't try to piss down my leg and tell me it's raining, because I can see right through you.

It's estimated that about 18% of boys were molested at one time or another and the statists might be much higher because boys are reluctant to report these things. Since an estimated 98% of pedophiles are men do the math.

Don't be sexist ...

gettyimages-469175364jpg.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fatherly love. Obviously you have a sick, perverted, dirty mind, don't you?

i didn't say a word. but you went there too. why is that, huh?

Forum List

Back