An Apt Metaphor for Bolsonaro

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I don't know if you were aware, but Brazil's President Bolsonaro has had the hiccups for 10 days. It got so serious they admitted him to the hospital, where they found this:

:oops::laugh::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

All I see is "This tweet is unavailable"

Ah, that's better. Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you remember when he visited his good buddy Trump a year or two ago, and from the Rose Garden at the White House, this clown said the best way to defeat Covid was "to poop every other day". I remember because it was so odd to say that.

So I'm guessing he has had problems with being full of shit for some time.

All I see is "This tweet is unavailable"
Here is what I saw, opening the tweet posted by Synthaholic:
https://twitter.com/MC_of_A
https://twitter.com/MC_of_A

Michael Caley

@MC_of_A

·
Jul 14

Bolsonaro's chronic hiccups were caused by a bowel obstruction he's now been sedated in preparation for possible emergency surgery
Quote Tweet

Raquel Krähenbühl

@Rkrahenbuhl
· Jul 14

Bolsonaro is being transferred to São Paulo hospital after doctors diagnose bowel obstruction. After 10 days of hiccups, he was rushed to the hospital in Brasília early this morning. twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/…

Can everyone see the two tweets from Michael Caley, plus the nested tweet from Rachel Krähenbühl?

That poor guy...he has been in a political struggle that makes American politics seem tame by comparison.

He has been trying to strengthen the BR Real (and needs to) but the PRC has been in financial straights lately and then the devastation to the crops has not been helpful either. His political opponents want a weak Real...
(Always comes down to money and power)

It's going to be interesting to see if he can keep his seat in the future.

A lot better than Biden or Trump are looking these days after taking the jab, wouldn't you say? HAHAHAHA. At lease we can surmise his COD: excess due to being popular AND rich. "Get down, get down, get down....cocaine...." -EC

Forum List

Back