An 'ANTIFA' Twitter account that called for looting 'white hoods'

The internet is anonymous, and this will continue to happen, because nutters think they're in a "war" and the ends justify the means.

If people would choose to think for themselves a bit more, if people chose to not let themselves get sucked into a tribe, if people would choose to question and verify what they hear, the effects of these people would be decreased.

Too late for many, it appears.

Don't tell anyone but Antifa could be you, me, your doctor, priest, neighbor, policeman, soldier or just anyone because it's a goddamn ideology/movement, no organization not enough to cause the chaos in these protests. They think it's one big organization with a grand puba collecting dues and calling the shots. Fucking right wing moron's.
If information is not provided to them by their alternative universe, it's very likely their knowledge of if is either badly distorted or non-existent.

I wish I were being hyperbolic, but I'm not.

You just want to change the subject and I'm not playing your games.
You are an IDIOT.

Why do you think that they caught these morons so fast?
Twitter caught them playing games, and reported them. You just upset they turned out to be White Supremacy nuts, and you thought they were Antifa.
Was it? Could it have been leftists, posing as a white supremacy group, posing as Antifa?

I have no idea who or what to believe right now. I hearing Soros is backing groups going to riots, I’m hearing white supremacy groups are part of the riots, I’m hearing it’s Antifa.

The media seems agenda driven, I’m not doubting your source or story however I really have no idea what is the truth right now. Do you and how?

The internet is anonymous, and this will continue to happen, because nutters think they're in a "war" and the ends justify the means.

If people would choose to think for themselves a bit more, if people chose to not let themselves get sucked into a tribe, if people would choose to question and verify what they hear, the effects of these people would be decreased.

Don't tell anyone but Antifa could be you, me, your doctor, priest, neighbor, policeman, soldier or just anyone because it's a goddamn ideology/movement, no organization not enough to cause the chaos in these protests. They think it's one big organization with a grand puba collecting dues and calling the shots. Fucking right wing moron's.

Money was funneled from somewhere to bring out of towners to our city to riot. The sheriff arrested quite a few and the sheriff’s office disclosed that several looters were part of Antifa. Whether it is true or not I have no idea. What I do know is that with today’s social media and the internet, it is easy to set plans and organize. Look at Portland, OR and the ability of Antifa to organize there.

Money was funneled from somewhere to bring out of towners to our city to riot.
That's a good one. The out-of-towners were from Chicago, rioting in Detroit, Minneapolis and elsewhere. It's clearly the Chicago Outfit. They get the rioters all "set up" with money and necessities and direct them where to go.
Look at Portland, OR and the ability of Antifa to organize
It's a strong police union, with persistent pro-police advocacy on behalf of women's rights and victims' rights organizations.

Money was funneled from somewhere to bring out of towners to our city to riot. The sheriff arrested quite a few and the sheriff’s office disclosed that several looters were part of Antifa. Whether it is true or not I have no idea. What I do know is that with today’s social media and the internet, it is easy to set plans and organize. Look at Portland, OR and the ability of Antifa to organize there.
There are groups all over associated with antifa.

An 'ANTIFA' Twitter account that called for looting 'white hoods' was actually run by white nationalist group Identity Evropa

A fake antifa Twitter account that called for violence was actually run by a white nationalist group, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The account, "@ANTIFA_US," pretended to align with the Black Lives Matter movement and ongoing nationwide protests, and called for protesters to "move into residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours."

Twitter banned the account Monday for breaking its rules against platform manipulation, spam, and inciting violence.

A Twitter account that claimed to represent a national antifa organization and that urged protesters to loot "white" neighborhoods was actually run by white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

--------------------------------------
Well what do you know.
“According to a Twitter spokesperson“.

Thanks for the laugh.

An 'ANTIFA' Twitter account that called for looting 'white hoods' was actually run by white nationalist group Identity Evropa

A fake antifa Twitter account that called for violence was actually run by a white nationalist group, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The account, "@ANTIFA_US," pretended to align with the Black Lives Matter movement and ongoing nationwide protests, and called for protesters to "move into residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours."

Twitter banned the account Monday for breaking its rules against platform manipulation, spam, and inciting violence.

A Twitter account that claimed to represent a national antifa organization and that urged protesters to loot "white" neighborhoods was actually run by white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

Well what do you know.

Thanks for the laugh.
Thanks for catching that!

Well what do you know.
Ok, someone said it was white nationalists, now where is the proof?

Well what do you know.

Thanks for the laugh.
Yep, I trust them as much as the nyt, wp,cnn, etc, etc, etc. lol

Forum List

Back