An angry mentally-compromised Biden thinks his son is buried outside of Paris

Maybe his son is buried in Paris, Virginia next to some of Mosby's Men.

e467832c0236efd91ce3c3de7b6dbf20--the-photo-virginia.jpg

I'm guessing he's referring to Beau Biden, who knows?

BTW, neither Snopes nor Politifact can verify that Trump ever said that American soldiers who died in France are "suckers and losers." Biden is just stupidly repeating the lie that was printed in The Atlantic article.

Did Trump Call Fallen Soldiers âSuckersâ and âLosersâ?

BTW, neither Snopes nor Politifact can verify that Trump ever said that American soldiers who died in France are "suckers and losers." Biden is just stupidly repeating the lie that was printed in The Atlantic article.

How dare Tater claim his son stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Stolen valor prick.

I think they put a shock collar on the illiterate shit missile, and turn it up and down just fucking with it. The handlers turn it up to "shit his pants" and place their bets.

The fucking nerve of that diseased animal screaming at us human beings.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

biden speacial kind of stupid.png

Maybe he can sue Biden for defamation. $83 million sounds reasonable.

God this fool has lost his marbles. :cuckoo: What's with the slurred speech did this guy have a stroke in his brain or is he on drugs or something?

Yeah, ole Joe's next stop after his current POTUS term is complete is the Garden Terrace Nursing Home for sure. Ole Joe is destined to land a big F- regarding his legacy, like one would have to go clear back to the Van Buren presidency to find an executive administration as corrupt & outright deceitful as Martin Van Buren's administration was. Actually it was the Jackson presidency that started the Indian Removal Act & also that administration's failed banking policy that led up to the panic of 1837, which eventually led to the south seceding from the union & then our civil war. Martin just 'inherited' the Indian genocide & panic of 1837 from Jackson's bungled administration.

I'd bet the farm that ole Joe will leave office then be heralded by the major managed news media propagandists as the best administration in American history. Then the next POTUS administration will get blamed for the Biden administrations scandalous performance ESPECIALLY if the follow up executive admin is a GOP backed administration(small chance). If in doubt as a POTUS just pull a Jackson & dump ones phuk ups in the next suckers lap!

No matter how many times vermin democrats get caught lying they turn right around and tell the same lies.
That's because Dem LIES work. Remember Harry Reid, the freaking U.S. Senate majority leader. He blasts a blatant LIE about Romney not paying his taxes. When confronted about this AFTER the election that prick smirked and said, we won didn't we. That's the nasty Dem vermin we are dealing with.

Forum List

Back