an all encompassing word for the 78 so called gender pronouns the left demands people use correctly ..

Well ... Whatever happened it obviously didn't cause any problems, and I didn't refer to them as something they weren't.
Dream on Little Pumpkin ... :auiqs.jpg:

You would not know if an intersex human has been or has not been referred to as something they weren't because you do not have the information to evaluate the situation.

weve all seen the results when people use the wrong pro noun when addressing a member of the dozens of different genders besides he or she that the left says exist in the world today ... many have been ridiculed and even lost their job for said mistake ... so to simplify the list so the common man and woman can use a noun when addressing a people that identify as something other than their biological sex or gender without offending the person they are addressing an all encompassing word should be allowed to be used by those who want to be on the safe side and not offend or cause pain to people that are members of said dozens of identities ... and that word should be DEMOCRAT ! for example if you are interacting with someone with 30 facial piercings ,blue hair , and breast implants but are unsure what to call it DEMOCRAT should be an acceptable label for said person .. i believe such a practice would solve a lot of conflict over the incorrect use of pronouns when describing or communicating with such people .

A transweirdo claiming they were misgendered, is just stupid. They're misgendering themselves.

You would not know if an intersex human has been or has not been referred to as something they weren't because you do not have the information to evaluate the situation.

Then they wouldn't need to tell me what to call them, or be offended because I didn't get correct, now would they?

Depends if you saw an Adam's apple shadow.

It wouldn't change their gender either way ... If they want to get pissy because I refuse to play along ... So what?
I am not required to have any more concern about what they think, than they do about what I think.

Fuck them ... If it isn't supposed to make a difference to me, then they are more than welcome to forget about the bullshit.

They can shove their "pronouns" somewhere dark and stinky.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

That started when they successfully influenced practically all Americans to use "they" with a singular antecedent. That makes the "Conservative" talk show gurus lose credibility, especially since it started with Femininny nagging about the grammatical fact that "he" has always stood for "he or she," in addition to being used for a male.

He is the default pronoun. He basically means "this person" and is related to here, "this place."

Last edited:
some misguided fool demands I call them.
They Talk the Talk

"Him," not "them." Conservative gurus are Chickenhawks even about grammar. They are agents of Liberalism assigned to sneak im some basic Leftist lies.

At least fight back against this betrayal by putting the antecedent in the plural: "some misguided fools demand I call them."

Last edited:
weve all seen the results when people use the wrong pro noun when addressing a member of the dozens of different genders besides he or she that the left says exist in the world today ... many have been ridiculed and even lost their job for said mistake ... so to simplify the list so the common man and woman can use a noun when addressing a people that identify as something other than their biological sex or gender without offending the person they are addressing an all encompassing word should be allowed to be used by those who want to be on the safe side and not offend or cause pain to people that are members of said dozens of identities ... and that word should be DEMOCRAT ! for example if you are interacting with someone with 30 facial piercings ,blue hair , and breast implants but are unsure what to call it DEMOCRAT should be an acceptable label for said person .. i believe such a practice would solve a lot of conflict over the incorrect use of pronouns when describing or communicating with such people .
Funniest thing about this faux outrage thread is that I would bet good money nobody has ever demanded or forced the OP to use any certain pronoun. Ever. Just another ginned up, whiny right wing culture war.

It wouldn't change their gender either way ... If they want to get pissy because I refuse to play along ... So what?
I am not required to have any more concern about what they think, than they do about what I think.

Fuck them ... If it isn't supposed to make a difference to me, then they are more than welcome to forget about the bullshit.

All fair, but professional settings are different. If I demanded that you call me your honor would you? No. But if i were a judge and you were in a courtroom, things would be different. Classroom settings, work group settings, etc... it can and does matter what you call people. Just remember the different settings are different. And you will be fine.

All fair, but professional settings are different. If I demanded that you call me your honor would you? No. But if i were a judge and you were in a courtroom, things would be different. Classroom settings, work group settings, etc... it can and does matter what you call people. Just remember the different settings are different. And you will be fine.

It is customary to refer to a Judge as Your Honor, and so on.
Titles and names are what they are ... And I have no problem calling someone by their name or using their title.

For the same reason I don't refer to someone who isn't a Judge as Your Honor ...
I don't refer to someone by whatever pronoun they decide they may be comfortable with.

They don't have the authority to change the meaning of the words to suit their desires.

If I am not supposed to be offended by their assertions ...
Well then fine, they can take their own advice and shut the hell up.

There's not even a reason to argue about it ...
Because if you are going to suggest that we are supposed to pretend that words mean whatever someone wants them to mean ...
Then I am just going to pretend that no matter what you say, you agree with me ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I guess I don't understand pronouns.

Aside from the rare genetic anomaly there are only 2 genders among the human species. Male and female.

Far as sexual identity goes there are only 4 possible combinations. Straight, gay, bi, or asexual. Either you like dick, you like pussy, you like dick and pussy, or you like nothing.

No matter how fancy you make the language it all boils down to those things.

Funniest thing about this faux outrage thread is that I would bet good money nobody has ever demanded or forced the OP to use any certain pronoun. Ever. Just another ginned up, whiny right wing culture war.
maybe true but there are reports of people actually loosing there jobs because they used the wrong pronoun when addressing a democrat ..

Best I know is one formed from a contraction of “he or she/it”h'or'sh/it. Pronounced the same as “horse shit”. It seems like the most apropos pronoun to use for anyone who is confused about the distinction between male and female.

Best I know is one formed from a contraction of “he or she/it”h'or'sh/it. Pronounced the same as “horse shit”. It seems like the most apropos pronoun to use for anyone who is confused about the distinction between male and female.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back