An 8-Year Low- Americans Hate the U.S. Government More than Ever

24/7 hate radio and fox continually telling lies and misrepresentations is having an effect.
Hate radio? Oh, anything that doesn't agree with you. So, to your progressive mind, radio and TV shows have more impact on people than daily living.

No, not my mind, but RWNJs can repeat hate radio and fox talking points all day long.

24/7 hate radio and fox continually telling lies and misrepresentations is having an effect.
Hate radio? Oh, anything that doesn't agree with you. So, to your progressive mind, radio and TV shows have more impact on people than daily living.

No, not my mind, but RWNJs can repeat hate radio and fox talking points all day long.

There is no harm in repeating fact. It's quite refreshing, actually.

Americans have nobody to blame but themselves as the electorate will continue to vote the same two parties into office even they though we hate what they do or don't do. Round and round we go...

No lefties. Your black leader is a failure. Just when the blacks need a role model, they got Obama.

FAIL

-Geaux

How dismal for you. How unfortunate that the Left cannot field a similar operation, eh? Seems all they have tried have failed pretty miserably at attracting any kind of audience. The "big three" survive only by virtue of their entertainment programming . I believe CBS has in the recent past considered doing away with its news division because of its lack of profitability.

The fact is - The Democrats are publicly-educated screw-ups with no grounding in American thought or tradition. They are political arsonists intent on destroying anything outside their ideological stance; the little brat on the beach who wrecks the sand castle because no one wants to play with him.

The left has too much integrity to launch a 24/7 misinformation machine as the right has.
:rofl: :thup:

I don't live in your hate bubble so don't know who you are talking about but if a radio show and FOX has you pissed of they are doing God's work.

It's not all Obama but he's a huge part of it. the most ugly, divisive, cold, arrogant, unbending thug I've ever lived under for a President. cant wait unit he is gone and hopefully we can get back together somewhat. doubtful because these leftist like Obama. they Started all the divisions under Bush.

No lefties. Your black leader is a failure. Just when the blacks need a role model, they got Obama.

FAIL

-Geaux
^^ This

Yep they got a hate filled uber partisan asshole to look up to. When they needed another MLK.

Forum List

Back