Amother Democrat NOT Paying Their Fair Share

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1685657560593.png

Rep. Marie Gluesenkamp Perez, D-Wash., did not pay taxes on a property for six months...

...until the local media caught wind of it.

1685657873541.png

Sounds like she was busy and the tax payment was sent late. She at least did pay them and didn't simply file for bankruptcy as others have done.

View attachment 790847
Rep. Marie Gluesenkamp Perez, D-Wash., did not pay taxes on a property for six months...

...until the local media caught wind of it.

View attachment 790853

6 months???
I thought property taxs are once a yr,,,

not sure what the outrage is for,,

Out here they divide it up into two payments.
might have to do that here,, they just announced an increase for this yr and some people are reporting a 90% increase,,

I have 12 acres and 3 houses,, they may try and charge for the acres as if they have houses on them,,

might have to do that here,, they just announced an increase for this yr and some people are reporting a 90% increase,,

I have 12 acres and 3 houses,, they may try and charge for the acres as if they have houses on them,,
Holy crap, in California we caught a break with prop 13.

Well, the nice part is taxes are based on purchase price, which may not be so good if you're home shopping in the current market. If not mistaken Washington reassesses a home every two years.
property taxs like most others wouldnt be a problem if the money was spent wisely instead of the way they are,,

lowest taxs possible should always be the goal,,

property taxs like most others wouldnt be a problem if the money was spent wisely instead of the way they are,,

lowest taxs possible should always be the goal,,
That may be our goal, certainly not the goal of government. Texas for example, taxes are ridiculously high, houses are cheap, but not taxes.

6 months???
I thought property taxs are once a yr,,,

not sure what the outrage is for,,

After Obama promised to.have the 'smoothest transition evuh' he could not find a Cabinet member nominee who had paid their taxes ... to include lil' Timmy Tax Cheat Geithner, his Sect of the TREASURY.
- Now we know his VP and his family didn"t believe in paying their fair share either.

For all tbe Democrats'bullshit about wanting everyone else to pay their fair share THEY don"t.

SSDD

After Obama promised to.have the 'smoothest transition evuh' he could not find a Cabinet member nominee who had paid their taxes ... to include lil' Timmy Tax Cheat Geithner, his Sect of the TREASURY.
- Now we know his VP and his family didn"t believe in paying their fair share either.

For all tbe Democrats'bullshit about wanting everyone else to pay their fair share THEY don"t.

SSDD
did al sharpton ever get his paid??

Forum List

Back