Amerimutts are Germans?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
The meme of the white redneck american looks very german

I dont mean the mullato but the blonde mullet guy

68747470733a2f2f692e6b796d2d63646e2e636f6d2f70686f746f732f696d616765732f6e657773666565642f3030302f3234372f3634352f3436392e706e67

That is very german, german rockers on the kietz have mullets are blonde, mustaches, etc. I think americans are germans.

In Germany I heard the immigrants from the middle east call a typical white behaviour as "alman", "alman" is the arabic word for german. In America they would say that is very white or hillibily.

I remember reading somewhere that most American GIs in WWII Europe said that Germany felt more like back home and less foreign than did France, Belgium, Italy or even England.

I can't find the data to back this up ... but it's been said there were more Germans in the USA than any other ethnicity at the beginning of WWI ... and this is one of the major reasons the USA stayed out of that war until the very end ... our Germans didn't want to fight Germany ... and after the war, there were substantial numbers of Americans who believed we joined the wrong side of that conflict ... just not the Slavs ...

German is the largest ethnic group in America. Or was until recently

We just don't talk about it because of the two world wars

I can't find the data to back this up ... but it's been said there were more Germans in the USA than any other ethnicity at the beginning of WWI ... and this is one of the major reasons the USA stayed out of that war until the very end ... our Germans didn't want to fight Germany ... and after the war, there were substantial numbers of Americans who believed we joined the wrong side of that conflict ... just not the Slavs ...

That's still true unless you count latinos in one block, which I would not

German is the largest ethnic group in America. Or was until recently

We just don't talk about it because of the two world wars
Not to not-pick, but it’s debatable if it’s German or British. It gets confusing because most white Southerners are of British ancestry, but they list their ancestry as “American” thus skewing the results.

but, yes, massive numbers of white Americans are german.

Not to not-pick, but it’s debatable if it’s German or British. It gets confusing because most white Southerners are of British ancestry, but they list their ancestry as “American” thus skewing the results.

but, yes, massive numbers of white Americans are german.

If you count all the british together. Irish, scott, english, welsh maybe

But that is not how we ever counted them here

Maybe we counted the welsh as English. Never heard much reference to them. Definitely not the scotts or irish

If you count all the british together. Irish, scott, english, welsh maybe

But that is not how we ever counted them here

Maybe we counted the welsh as English. Never heard much reference to them. Definitely not the scotts or irish
True, but we’re lumping Austrians in with Germans which kinda seems like the same thing

What we think of traditional American culture is heavily German. And yes the vast majority of farmers "rednecks" are German.

True, but we’re lumping Austrians in with Germans which kinda seems like the same thing

Now we're getting into the weeds of the history

But most people would say the delineating line is language. Scott and until very recently Irish spoke Gaelic not English.

English count as a successor kingdom to Rome. Scotts/Irish kept the old Gaelic ways. Germans have their own very complex history that includes their want to have a united german people just the rest of europe freaks out when it happens.

Germans and Austrians are a lot closer than English and Irish

Now we're getting into the weeds of the history

But most people would say the delineating line is language. Scott and until very recently Irish spoke Gaelic not English.

English count as a successor kingdom to Rome. Scotts/Irish kept the old Gaelic ways. Germans have their own very complex history that includes their want to have a united german people just the rest of europe freaks out when it happens.

Germans and Austrians are a lot closer than English and Irish
True. Sowell touches and what happened when the Scotts ditched Gaelic ways for English ways on this video.

Forum List

Back