"Americas Shamen" on speaking truth to power

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Capitol rioter Jake Angeli, known as the "QAnon Shaman," compared himself to Jesus Christ, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Mohandas K. Gandhi during a jailhouse interview with a right-wing podcast on Friday.

This delusional crap is all very well but those of us who dont live in the underworld have a serious question.

What are these Tesla coils ?

Apparently they -

"were a source of 'infinite free clean energy' that could control the weather and lead to 'the next stage of evolution.'"

This sounds immensely exciting and a huge step forward for mankind. I wonder if they are linked in some way to the Jewish Space Lasers that have been so effective in California or the other machines that leading scientist Alex Jones refered to in Kentucky ?

Anyway I digress. Shamen Jake will be fre to roam in a few years time. I hope and pray that President Boebert can find a place for him in her Cabinet and then we will see America surge forward like a runaway herd of mighty bison !!

JAKE SCIENCE
NOT FAKE SCIENCE

It looks like "Wales' Poofter" has spoken

The event in question is nearly a year old. It is only being kept alive by those desperate to distract away from the disastrous policies of the administration that has been installed to lead us.

It looks like "Wales' Poofter" has spoken

The event in question is nearly a year old. It is only being kept alive by those desperate to distract away from the disastrous policies of the administration that has been installed to lead us.
The eent is still ongoing and will be so until the hearings and trials have finished. This idiot is a low level idiot follower.Much like yourself and other cultists on these boards.Easily led into mischief.

It takes a Tainted Tommy level of ignorance, irrelevance, and dishonesty to bring up the kook mentioned in the OP, and to try to paint it as representative of any segment of America.

It's a batshit crazy nutcase, representative only of itself. Nothing more. Tainted Tommy is much closer to the sort of batshit crazy that this kook represents, than are anything more than a tiny handful of Americans. Perhaps it is some commonality in their mental health deficiencies that make this kook appear much more relevant to Tainted Tommy than it really is.

"It takes a @Tainted Tommy level of ignorance, irrelevance, and dishonesty to bring up the kook mentioned in the OP, and to try to paint it as representative of any segment of America.

It's a batshit crazy nutcase, representative only of itself. Nothing more. @Tainted Tommy is much closer to the sort of batshit crazy that this kook represents, than are anything more than a tiny handful of Americans. Perhaps it is some commonality in their mental health deficiencies that make this kook appear much more relevant to @Tainted Tommy than it really is."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I dunno there, good poster Bob.
You say the Goathead Q-Kook at the Capitol doesn't represent any segment of America?
Hmmmm? I dunno about that.

After all, poster Bob, have your read some of the RWNJ postings from some of our more, ummm, 'colorful' characters here? Characters who profess great allegiance to Don Trump? Characters who say the January 6th Riot/Insurrection/Attack was only done by gay guys dressed up in MAGA dress-up gear?

Or those mokes here that espouse that the Capitol 'tourist visit' was actually done by:

(it's a U-Pick-Em. Choose no more than two.)

• ANTIFA
  • BLM members
  • Homosexuals dressed in "MAGADRAG"
  • Homosexual Oathkeepers.
  • Police Crisis Actors
  • False-flag FBI
  • Zionist traitors from undercover cells
  • Paid Pelosi provocatuers
  • Normal "Tourists"
Yupper, that demongraphic who tell us that's who did it, Bob.

This venue's colorful cast of characters who say the January 6th attack never happened and if it did....well, Trump was too busy fighting Covid that day so he's not responsible.
THAT .... segment of American political thought.

The same segment who said those smacked down police who lost an eye, or a couple of fingers were really paid 'crisis actors'.

Are you too, in on all that stuff poster Bob?
Do you support Don Trump with the same fervor as those here who say January 6th was only a 'Capitol Tour' by bunch of gay guys
dressed in fashionable Kevlar and spraying fake-Mace in a role-playing drag-charade?

If you do good poster Bob, .....and I mean no disprespect......but if you do, well, I'll stick with Tommy.
But I wish you good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, I dunno there, good poster Bob.
You say the Goathead Q-Kook at the Capitol doesn't represent any segment of America?
Hmmmm? I dunno about that.

After all, poster Bob, have your read some of the RWNJ postings from some of our more, ummm, 'colorful' characters here? Characters who profess great allegiance to Don Trump? Characters who say the January 6th Riot/Insurrection/Attack was only done by gay guys dressed up in MAGA dress-up gear?

Or those mokes here that espouse that the Capitol 'tourist visit' was actually done by:

(it's a U-Pick-Em. Choose no more than two.)

• ANTIFA
  • BLM members
  • Homosexuals dressed in "MAGADRAG"
  • Homosexual Oathkeepers.
  • Police Crisis Actors
  • False-flag FBI
  • Zionist traitors from undercover cells
  • Paid Pelosi provocatuers
  • Normal "Tourists"
Yupper, that demongraphic who tell us that's who did it, Bob.

This venue's colorful cast of characters who say the January 6th attack never happened and if it did....well, Trump was too busy fighting Covid that day so he's not responsible.
THAT .... segment of American political thought.

The same segment who said those smacked down police who lost an eye, or a couple of fingers were really paid 'crisis actors'.

Are you too, in on all that stuff poster Bob?
Do you support Don Trump with the same fervor as those here who say January 6th was only a 'Capitol Tour' by bunch of gay guys
dressed in fashionable Kevlar and spraying fake-Mace in a role-playing drag-charade?

If you do good poster Bob, .....and I mean no disprespect......but if you do, well, I'll stick with Tommy.
But I wish you good luck.
Of course you mean disrespect, you disingenuous piece of excrement.

THe issue, here, has to do with a dishonest media using the term "Insurrection" to describe something that wasn't.

"Of course you mean disrespect, you disingenuous piece of excrement."

I mean no disrespect, good poster Dogphobe, but........now you read minds?
Now you know what is in the hearts of others?
I'm sure I am not the only one here who is mightily impressed with your power.
It's gotta be one of those Jesus-given gifts?
No?

Forum List

Back