Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

Google.... Apartments Raided in Federal Investigation of Chinese ‘Birth Tourism' Irvine, Ca.

Chinese tourists paid up $60k just to give birth here in US. They also advertised this illegal business in China and Singapore.

Don't know how to attached a link.

And what happens when a conservative or libertarian runs on
1. personal responsibility

2. freedom

3. lower taxes

4. securing the border

5. growing the private sector so more can get a job
One more naive political circus believer...
Think that do you, lol. Who do both parties despise? (answer that one yourself) If so why? (answer that one yourself too)

And who/whom do the parties support? (bet you can answer that one too)

So you see, the only circus I see is the one with the clown who probably really doesn't understand politics at all, and that would be you!

Think that do you, lol. Who do both parties despise? (answer that one yourself) If so why? (answer that one yourself too)
And who/whom do the parties support? (bet you can answer that one too)
So you see, the only circus I see is the one with the clown who probably really doesn't understand politics at all, and that would be you!
Every medal has two sides, my dear friend. You should read more books about the idea of politics. I recommend you to start with '1984' by Orwell.

Illegal aliens, illegal aliens. Man, I am sooooo sick of Mexican culture right now I am about to watch a Rumanian film festival just to wash out the Spanish out of my pallet. I wish to hear French or Portuguese or some other language, diversity is a joke. it's about excusing non acclimation (by Mexicans). I don't want diversity, nobody asked me. They just force it on you, and decree "it is good". I disagree.

There she goes again, the Mexican-hating bigot.
I hate you so much, I could kiss you.

Illegal aliens, illegal aliens. Man, I am sooooo sick of Mexican culture right now I am about to watch a Rumanian film festival just to wash out the Spanish out of my pallet. I wish to hear French or Portuguese or some other language, diversity is a joke. it's about excusing non acclimation (by Mexicans). I don't want diversity, nobody asked me. They just force it on you, and decree "it is good". I disagree.

No thanks.

No thanks.
Olive branch. What would the Buddha do?

No thanks.
Olive branch. What would the Buddha do?

He wouldn't harm an olive tree by pulling a branch off.

For most people here, its Mexicans they hate.

In spite of miles of evidence to the contrary, they do not take US jobs.

If you get a chance, watch the very short documentary made by VICE, called, I believe, Sweet Home Alabama. It shows what has happened to farmers and consumers in Alabama since they ran out all illegals in 2011.

Condensed, they interviewed growers who same Americans not only would not do the work, they were physically unable to and walked off the job before noon. Prisoners were brought in but they too were unable to to do the work. Needless to say, produce prices are sky high but the real kicker is that Alabama is importing produce from MEXICO.

The US needs migrant farm workers as much, if not more so than they need us.

What utter BS! We don't hate Mexicans that are here legally. Take your lies and propaganda and stick it where the sun don't shine! Yes, illegal aliens, Mexican or otherwise do take American jobs by working for less. Most illegals aren't picking crops and for those jobs we have unlimited H-2A visas for legal, foreign crop pickers. But the farmers like to circumvent the law for more profit and then they moan about crops dying on the vines when they had those visas at their disposal? Of course most Americans won't pick crops for a living and that's a surprise to you? Most illegals are doing jobs that Americans will do, not picking crops. With only 3% of illegals picking crops you're out of your mind if you think without them that produce would go sky high. Stop being such an anti-American traitor.
Lets not pretend that usa has this standing to promote human rights and democracy around the world. We have been hypocrites of it for decades so why hide behind it. Look at Rwanda, a legit case and we did nothing. We support dictatorships when it suits us.

Mexicans, a Christian people? .
For the most part.
They worship skulls and dead animals you dumb bitch.
Even satanic cults don't deny that God exists because they believe in his antipode. The percentage of people who claim they're Christian is rather high, about 95 I guess. And those Indians who confess their ancestors beliefs are too low to compare their number to the number of Christians in Mexico.

do you have a clue how many billions of people would move here if they COULD? about 5 billion. If you let in only 10% of them, it would destroy the US as a nation. illegals are linejumpers, they can't be bothered to WAIT like the legal immigrants

do you have a clue how many billions of people would move here if they COULD? about 5 billion. If you let in only 10% of them, it would destroy the US as a nation. illegals are linejumpers, they can't be bothered to WAIT like the legal immigrants
The problem is getting in line may mean not coming here at all, and they need to accept that.

The problem is getting in line may mean not coming here at all, and they need to accept that.

Because they are not wanted.

Which is our right as a sovereign nation.

Forum List

Back