Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?

Future Darwin Award winners?

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

4jtm4j.jpg

Future Darwin Award winners?
'Manifest Destiny' was not a concept conceived by Liberal Democrats - couldn't have been. Had the Democrats of today been running things back then we would still have 13 colonies filled with settlers too afraid to venture beyond the safety of their homes.

This nation was carved out of the wilderness, created by adventurous trailblazers who chose to take risks. Today, Democrats order Americans to close their businesses for good, shelter in place, don't go out - especially to church...while flying to Hawaii, getting their hair done, or going shopping for jewelry while their constituents are forced to comply with these oppressive, Un-Constitutional edicts.

Biden is intent on forcing Americans to hunker down in their basements like he has chosen to do.

:p

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

I am hoping to test positive for Covid, so I can get 10 days off of work. But it seems very hard for me to test positive for it, since I don't believe in the Corona. ;) I also don't watch the mainstream news, which is known to give you the Cornholio sickness.:laughing0301:

Some will die.

I am hoping to test positive for Covid, so I can get 10 days off of work. But it seems very hard for me to test positive for it, since I don't believe in the Corona. ;) I also don't watch the mainstream news, which is known to give you the Cornholio sickness.:laughing0301:
Covid-19 is another strain of Corona Virus, one manufactured in a Chinese Lab and unleashed on the world....damn that Trump. :p

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:
The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?
Yeah, that's why you see ICUs at peak and temporary morgues ordered every year, like clockwork.

Jesus, you guys deserve yourselves.

Yeah, that's why you see ICUs at peak and temporary morgues ordered every year, like clockwork.
No, actually you DON'T/ The media has NEVER sensationalized the annual flu in such a way as to panic the public like this before. No doubt thousands of people die every year from influenza / the flu, but is is never sensationalized or politically weaponized like this has been.

Where have the politicians and surrogate media been all these decades, giving 24/7 infomercials about the importance of washing your hands frequently, stay home if you're sick, forcing businesses to close, closing churches and dictating what religious practices Christians are allowed to engage in ... while attending massive BLM protests?!

What would we ever have done without the government?

:p

Some will die.

Covid-19 is another strain of Corona Virus, one manufactured in a Chinese Lab and unleashed on the world....damn that Trump. :p

I don't subscribe to Germ Theory but surly some kind of poison was released. Since in many places if you mention 5G and Corona together, you are censored. My hunch is on a connection with that. Although do you remember Dr. Li-Meng Yan?

View attachment 417851

The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.

Or the field hospitals that were never used and being shut down. :D

Although do you remember Dr. Li-Meng Yan?

Yup, I am familiar with Yan, the Chinese ophthalmologist and virologist whose claimed not long ago that the Chinese created SARS-CoV-2 in a lab.

I believe China created COVID-19 and unleashed it on the world. Evidence shows they knew about the virus existence and spread long before they reported it, that they were scrambling to contain the spread in China while refusing to shut down the International airport there in Huwan. They KNEW they were creating a global pandemic yet continued to allow it to happen. This was no accident.

Or the field hospitals that were never used and being shut down. :D

Fearing a massive wave of hospitalizations that never came, Cuomo created his policy of forcing infected elderly patients into nursing homes....AFTER he publicly acknowledged that the elderly were the most likely to die from the virus. Over 10,000 elderly Americans died needlessly. Now the putz is lecturing others on the necessity of leaders to take responsibility for their actions.

Although do you remember Dr. Li-Meng Yan?

Yup, I am familiar with Yan, the Chinese ophthalmologist and virologist whose claimed not long ago that the Chinese created SARS-CoV-2 in a lab.

I believe China created COVID-19 and unleashed it on the world. Evidence shows they knew about the virus existence and spread long before they reported it, that they were scrambling to contain the spread in China while refusing to shut down the International airport there in Huwan. They KNEW they were creating a global pandemic yet continued to allow it to happen. This was no accident.

At first I did subscribe to that theory but then I am not totally sure because when you start looking into these things, it may be totally different then what we think.

View attachment 417851

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.
Now you just repeating what tramp says.

Forum List

Back