Americans Don't Think The Economy Is Going So Great

11 months and........................?????

BUT...................look over there!
Ignore...............

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment ...

View attachment 870378
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2022/04/10 › jared-kushner-...
Apr 10, 2022 — Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, ...
.. and that’s a problem because…?

11 months and........................?????

BUT...................look over there!
Ignore...............

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment ...

View attachment 870378
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2022/04/10 › jared-kushner-...
Apr 10, 2022 — Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, ...

The investment company Kushner represented received the Saudi funds, not Kushner directly.

Hurt feelings?

Trump is approaching a double digit lead over Potatohead in the polls.

That is because of the shitty economy with the tremendous inflation and high cost of energy. Not to mention most people are fed up the millions of Illegals, all the woke shit and the lies, incompetent and corruption from Potatohead.

The only thing that is going to save the Democrat turds in 2024 is the same thing they did in 2020. Steal the election. That and the Illegals Potatohead allowed to flood in voting for him.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hyperinflation is a term to describe rapid, excessive, and out-of-control general price increases in an economy. While inflation measures the pace of rising prices for goods and services, hyperinflation is rapidly rising inflation, typically measuring more than 50% per month.
some prices, are up over 300%

I will call that hyperinflation, as long as the extremely HIGH inflation has been called simply, inflation

Despite a record number of Americans feeling bad about their personal economies the left continue trying to beat into them that things are going just great. Don't listen to conspiracy theories from Fox News and the right. Facts and figures will show you how great things are.

Despite signs inflation might be improving, a majority of Americans this fall felt the economy was making food insecurity worse for millions of low-income people in the U.S.

Last year, the number of Americans who said they didn't have enough to eat went up, as pandemic-era food assistance programs expired in many states.

Americans continue to say they're worried about the high cost of food and the unaffordability of other basic needs, like housing. This week's data, which was gathered from a nationally representative survey, is in-line with what food banks leaders across the country heard from clients this fall: the high costs of everything from rent, to gas to health care is putting intense pressure on people's grocery budgets. After inflation, homelessness is the second greatest economic concern for people across the country, according to the survey, which was conducted on Nov. 7 and 8.

Are you food insecure? Maybe we could take up a collection for a forum member in need?

You need to answer my question before I give you anything. You claim you know what I have or have not done. Back it up.
you not answering, when asked, what you have done or not done, is the proof you have not done it

That is simple common sense, which you are proving you lack as well.

What's called the economy has nothing to do with the me but inflation certainly does. Economy is just a bunch of statistics that reflects how businesses are doing and not me.

Forum List

Back