Americans behind on their car payments at a 30 yr high !

The public has gone right along with the increasing size, weight and price of stupid, useless vehicles. Like the inefficiency of government, the source of the problem is a public that refuses to learn, to reason and to act rationally.

The president started the ball rolling by declaring a National Health Emergency and thus shut down the federal govt.
He didn't shut down the Federal Govt....

it was a national health emergency, people should of been aware of the dangers.

That's a choice many have been making since the country was taken.
this country was "taken" - this country was formed.

Yes, it's sometime a choice that many Americans have always had to make, it's just we are seeing record number of it under your Master's regime, due to his horrible poverty making policies and war on the working class.

Joey Xiden and the Demklan wants to make the entire country slaves again, dependent...like you

this country was "taken" - this country was formed.
The native Americans will disagree.
Yes, it's sometime a choice that many Americans have always had to make, it's just we are seeing record number of it under your Master's regime, due to his horrible poverty making policies and war on the working class.
Give me 3 policies that Biden has signed into law that is making it horrible on folks in America.
Joey Xiden and the Demklan wants to make the entire country slaves again, dependent...like you
Again show me which policies that are designed to do this.

Also show me 3 policies that Republicans have put up for vote to counter what Democrats are doing.

I am pretty sure I already know what kind of response I will get.

Give me 3 policies that Biden has signed into law that is making it horrible on folks in America.

Also show me 3 policies that Republicans have put up for vote to counter what Democrats are doing.

1) no they would all agree, there was no country here before the United States was formed....anyone with a basic understanding of history know thats.
2) sure...1) open border policies, 2) pro-terrorist policies, 3) high inflation policies. 4) xiden's war on the energy sector

1) no they would all agree, there was no country here before the United States was formed....anyone with a basic understanding of history know thats.
No it wasn't colonized, but there were folks already living here and had claimed the land.
2) sure...1) open border policies, 2) pro-terrorist policies, 3) high inflation policies. 4) xiden's war on the energy sector.
Ok now list those specific policies or bills that he signed.

Joe needs to do car forgiveness loans for the wailing liberal “But….but…but…they don’t last forever and I still owe money on it”

And losing full-time jobs to part-time jobs.

Everyone is applying to do door dash and Spark as a side huddle to supplement their full time work and make bills. So much so there are waiting lists a mile long.

You disagree on behalf of native Americans while they don’t them self because you are a posturing virtue shill for your self created victims

the left is constantly touting Bidenomics even though the cost of living has skyrocketed in the past 3 yrs ... and now new data says Americans behind on car payments is at a 30 yr high !

This is very unfortunate and bad for America. However, this is a natural result of record car sales after the pandemic.

There was a lot of pent up demand which let loose after the economy began recovering. You couldn't even find a used car on many lots, and even new cars were hard to come by.

Last February:

Luxury Auto Sales Hit Record Despite High Rates and Prices

This trend in new car sales has raised concerns among banks, as car buyers’ debt load is increasing even as the price of used cars is decreasing. When car owners owe more than the vehicle is worth, that can create difficulties for both borrowers and lenders.

Pretty prescient.

Forum List

Back