Americans’ Approval Of Biden Plunges Below 40 Percent In New Poll

You can subtract another ten points due to the fact that the media overwhelmingly supports Biden. That puts him around 20 or less.
It's quite possible that Joe's actual poll numbers are in the negative digits...his presidency is over....

He and Kamala will resign once they see how bad their poll numbers are and America will be great again....yes!!!

Not surprising considering all the other polls were taken before the Biden/Afghan shitshow.

I want a recount...I just can't imagine that many stupid americans supporting him.....no way. No one likes him other than crooks getting money off him. Including the mooches not paying their rent or collecting unemployment that they haven't paid for and dont deserve--------

Dementia Joe drove you insane!

Coolio......:hhello:.
He is so dumb and doesn't know what he is doing...

While at the same time all-powerful and able to control republican controlled legislatures to the point they helped him steal the election....

How is he so simultaneously weak and powerful??

Trump must fight back

Polls are nothing but a snapshot of time. This will go up and down as the days go by. I don't put much trust in them. It does look like the American public does not like his dealings so far.

I want a recount...I just can't imagine that many stupid americans supporting him.....no way. No one likes him other than crooks getting money off him. Including the mooches not paying their rent or collecting unemployment that they haven't paid for and dont deserve--------

You've had multiple recounts and audits and they all come out the same. Trump lost, Biden won, and Biden and the Democrats are in charge.

You can whine all day and night long and nothing will change.

They'll need to invent a new numbering system to keep Joe's numbers out of the drink. Maybe do like the Fahrenheit numbering system and spot him 32 points as the starting point? :smoke:
Maybe they will just poll in California, that will increase his numbers a little.

I will go back up after a couple months of only talking about the positives of things and people get bored and forget about Afghanistan.

If they don't go back up he will reach in the approval rating hat and pull out talk of getting rid of student debt, lowering taxes, free healthcare, and other things he will talk about to get applause but will never actually do and let people forget about them.

It's just a balancing act for him is all. Once this blows over something else will come along he can use to redirect people's anger at. I'm guessing that will either be hatred towards terrorists, more covid scare tactics, or trump if he decides to announce he will run again then it will just be distraction by making him the bad guy.

Forum List

Back