American taxpayers have spent $1 Trillion on the Aghanistan war. What have we gotten for our money? Why wont we leave?

How do you think Obama got himself a 12 million dollar home on Marth's vineyard?.....you can syphon a lot of money off of war dollars and dollars sent to Iran....Take a gander at Joe's house and tell me his senator and VP salary got that for him....wake up America....its no wonder why Joe goes home every weekend since he fell into the white house.....he lives in a fucking mansion...

How do you think Obama got himself a 12 million dollar home on Marth's vineyard?.....you can syphon a lot of money off of war dollars and dollars sent to Iran....Take a gander at Joe's house and tell me his senator and VP salary got that for him....wake up America....its no wonder why Joe goes home every weekend since he fell into the white house.....he lives in a fucking mansion...

Prove it.. or just admit you're a liar.

Just like eisnehower said.....mic. JFK criticized the cia and it got him dead. Unjust, multitrillion dollar wars, military spending billions etc. This is big business for them and the contractors who make all the new darpa toys. They have to test out their new gadgets through endless warfare. Sad, but it is one of the major key elements that end a nation.

It was a last ditch effort to bail out ENRON..

There's more.

Are you familiar with the Dabhol Power plant?

The Enron-Cheney-Taliban Connection? - Alternet.org
Feb 28, 2002 · Enron had a $3 billion investment in the Dabhol power plant, near Bombay on India's west coast. The project began in 1992, and the liquefied natural gas- powered plant was supposed to supply...

There's more.

Feb 28, 2002 · Enron had a $3 billion investment in the Dabhol power plant, near Bombay on India's west coast. The project began in 1992, and the liquefied natural gas- powered plant was supposed to supply...

There's more.

More? More than the nothing you've shown so far?

Here is my take....

1) MASSIVE REBUILDING CONTRACTS TO CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES FOR REPAIRING INFRASTRUCTURE WE BLOW UP.

2) Afghanistan has crazy levels of precious minerals to mine...with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil. Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world.

The USA is defintely taking advantage of this!

3) Military industrial complex. Keep building bombs and dropping them...and invoice the taxpayer!

4) Poppies. We control the heroin prices around the world...and dont allow too much heroin so the prices drop and much that BIG PHARMA cannot sell as much opiates as it does now.

These are the big 4. All with massive kicksbacks and back scratching to the deep staters involved.

Those are some of the specifics as I see it.

WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIFIC REASONS WE ARE STILL IN AFGHANISTAN AFTER 20 years and will not leave?

2 Pub Presidents....2 Dem Presidents.....and we have no committed timeline!

Here is my take....

1) MASSIVE REBUILDING CONTRACTS TO CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES FOR REPAIRING INFRASTRUCTURE WE BLOW UP.

2) Afghanistan has crazy levels of precious minerals to mine...with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil. Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world.

The USA is defintely taking advantage of this!

3) Military industrial complex. Keep building bombs and dropping them...and invoice the taxpayer!

4) Poppies. We control the heroin prices around the world...and dont allow too much heroin so the prices drop and much that BIG PHARMA cannot sell as much opiates as it does now.

These are the big 4. All with massive kicksbacks and back scratching to the deep staters involved.

Those are some of the specifics as I see it.

WHAT ARE YOUR SPECIFIC REASONS WE ARE STILL IN AFGHANISTAN AFTER 20 years and will not leave?

2 Pub Presidents....2 Dem Presidents.....and we have no committed timeline!

The US won't be accessing Afghanistan's natural resources. China has had successful mining operations for over a decade along with a railroad they built and Port Gwadar as hub to the far east Trump got quite breathless when he learned about it in 2018. LOLOL

There's more.

1616958628579.png

Did you confuse the word "deal" with the word "war"?

Forum List

Back