American servicemember reportedly shoots, kills Afghan civilians ...

How many states is Jefferson Davis Paul going to win?

Oh just stop with your butt-hurt Bullshit. Did you and Article pick up that Preparation H for your hurt buttholes yet. You two need to get together and start salving each others' hurtin buttholes immediately. Good luck with that. :)
In other words, none. Thanks for clearing that up, traitor.

Poor little butt-hurt whiner. :(

I know loyal Obama supporters wont like to hear this, but i think our Soldiers no longer have any faith in their Commander in Chief. His constant apologies really have worn them down. I'm not surprised at all that this happened. Time to bring em all home.

I would like to know what YOU know about our Soldiers and who they have faith in. When did you serve? Who was President when you were serving? And did you ever lose faith in him when you were serving?

How many states is Jefferson Davis Paul going to win?

Oh just stop with your butt-hurt Bullshit. Did you and Article pick up that Preparation H for your hurt buttholes yet. You two need to get together and start salving each others' hurtin buttholes immediately. Good luck with that. :)

We know what YOU think about a lot.....

BTW...still waiting for you to tell us when you served, and who was President then. (if you have answered, my apologies. If you have not answered, why not?)

Put yourself in our Soldiers' shoes for a minute. They see their fellow Soldiers massacred by savages yet their Commander in Chief's only response is to apologize to the Afghan Government. It's like those Soldiers never even existed. And what did they die for? It's just such a mess. Lets get the hell out of there.

How can YOU put yourself in our Soldier's shoes for a minute. When did you wear our BOOTS, Paulie.

Still waiting for your answer. If you have answered, my apologies. If you have not answered yet, why not?

Put yourself in our Soldiers' shoes for a minute. They see their fellow Soldiers massacred by savages yet their Commander in Chief's only response is to apologize to the Afghan Government. It's like those Soldiers never even existed. And what did they die for? It's just such a mess. Lets get the hell out of there.

How can YOU put yourself in our Soldier's shoes for a minute. When did you wear our BOOTS, Paulie.

Still waiting for your answer. If you have answered, my apologies. If you have not answered yet, why not?
Sorry to invade the questions; WHAT is the best course in Afghanistan? Leave sooner than planned, or stay, despite lives lost? I know what L. Graham, McCain and Gingrich think.

To hell with a presidential apology. We are getting shot by people we trained and we apologize for burning a book while the President of Afghanistan says oh well you know we will bring the criminal to justice sorry about that. An American shoots some Afghans and it's unforgivable?????? No no no, it's war. They should just count their blessings we didn't do what we should have done which is declare total war destroy their despicable country and go the hell home.

To hell with a presidential apology. We are getting shot by people we trained and we apologize for burning a book while the President of Afghanistan says oh well you know we will bring the criminal to justice sorry about that. An American shoots some Afghans and it's unforgivable?????? No no no, it's war. They should just count their blessings we didn't do what we should have done which is declare total war destroy their despicable country and go the hell home.

How'd that work for the Japanese?

A little bit! But that's beside the point. The fact of the matter is that ok 16 of their people got killed by an American. We will try him convict him kill him while maintaining good order and discipline. Our citizens won't find the nearest Afghan and kill him. Or go launch rockets or shoot at the Afghan ambassador. But we burn a book and we have to die? No, kill those ignorant pieces of garbage and leave the country to rot.

A little bit! But that's beside the point. The fact of the matter is that ok 16 of their people got killed by an American. We will try him convict him kill him while maintaining good order and discipline. Our citizens won't find the nearest Afghan and kill him. Or go launch rockets or shoot at the Afghan ambassador. But we burn a book and we have to die? No, kill those ignorant pieces of garbage and leave the country to rot.

In China or in Japan? Japan got massive aid, became a techno leader. China found a "new course".

Maybe I just fail to see the substance in that statement. You know, having articulated yourself so well.

Sorry to invade the questions; WHAT is the best course in Afghanistan? Leave sooner than planned, or stay, despite lives lost? I know what L. Graham, McCain and Gingrich think.

Honestly, we need to divide Afganistan into grids on a map...show it to their authorities...and point out "See these hundred of grids? Everytime we find out we got a shipment of drugs from you or some kind of terrorism from you, we will come in and bomb one (or ) more of these grids into oblivion. And you won't know which one." Then pull everyone out within a few weeks of now. Oh, and never, ever give them any kind of aid ever again.

Forum List

Back