American Patriot Ted Nugent Celebrates 66th Birthday With Deer Hunt At His 'YO Nuge Ranch' In Texas

The ranch is massive in size. It's not that easy hunting like you think.

Yeah. That's why wimpy little Poopy Pants The Poacher pens them.

Duh.

Hey dumbfuck!! I owned two places down the road from the YO and neither were high fenced. There are deer all over the friggen place.
The only reason to high fence large ranches like the YO is to keep the high end animals in,not to make em easy to find. We're talking forty thousand acres here.

First you say its not a canned hunt operation and then you admit it is.

Read the site.

Its a canned hunt, trophy operation.

Nothing sporting about it and no hunting involved when your trophy is guaranteed.

BTW, do you know where those animals come from? Texasss is well known for their canned hunts. Do a little research before you decide you admire this kind of cowardice.

Just how retarded are you? Did I not just say I owned property there?
Of course I know where those animals come from. But I'm willing to bet you dont know the half of it.

As usual, you're trying way too hard to be the big bad know it all. You keep saying you owned a place there and say you know its 789K acres when its actually 69K.

And you admitted its a canned hunt place.

Enough already.

:anj_stfu:
No. He was correcting me the King Ranch was bigger than the YO at 789k Because I compared the YO to it.. And he is right. 69k acres is still huge.

The ranch is massive in size. It's not that easy hunting like you think.

Yeah. That's why wimpy little Poopy Pants The Poacher pens them.

Duh.

Hey dumbfuck!! I owned two places down the road from the YO and neither were high fenced. There are deer all over the friggen place.
The only reason to high fence large ranches like the YO is to keep the high end animals in,not to make em easy to find. We're talking forty thousand acres here.
Its no different than hunting the King Ranch.

It's about 780,000 acres different. That place is monstrous!!!

Not even close.

Its 69K acres.

The King Ranch is 825,000 acres.
Maps - King Ranch

The original YO Ranch had over 600,000 acres and has been broken up through the years.
The part Ted was hunting is 40,000 acres.

Dont try and tell me about Texas ranches and hunting,I've been around both all my life.
And I've been on both of those ranches.

Nugent is the shit

:lmao:

He certainly was when the draft board exam came up, wuzzunt he?
rofl.gif

The YO isn't for hunting. It's for shopping. Those deer would eat out of your hand if you didn't shoot them before they got close enough. A real hunter doesn't pay someone to heard their prey in front of them at a specific time, and then pay someone else to field dress it for them. I guess someone like old poopey pants would though.

The YO isn't for hunting. It's for shopping. Those deer would eat out of your hand if you didn't shoot them before they got close enough. A real hunter doesn't pay someone to heard their prey in front of them at a specific time, and then pay someone else to field dress it for them. I guess someone like old poopey pants would though.
You have no idea what you're talking about! I've known old school real hunters who've hunted the famed King Ranch without any regrets. And Ted does field dress his kill. What an idiot you are, a total libtard pipsqueak!

You have no idea what you're talking about! I've known old school real hunters who've hunted the famed King Ranch without any regrets. And Ted does field dress his kill. What an idiot you are, a total libtard pipsqueak!

I said the YO silly. King Ranch is different place. There are still canned hunts for the very rich on King ranch, and it's easy to get big racks, but mostly, it's really hunting.....not shopping. They will chew your ass out if you accidentally run over one of their diamond back rattlers too. Of course old poopey pants would prefer the YO.

Deer hunting is common culture in Texas. Do you know how much venison you can get from one deer? Deer meat is sooo good, and is much leaner and healthier than beef.

First, I prefer venison, properly prepared, above any other meat. Second, you don't get very much meat from a deer. At least not compared to a cow or an elk.

Forum List

Back