American Patriot Ted Nugent Celebrates 66th Birthday With Deer Hunt At His 'YO Nuge Ranch' In Texas

How come you can admit a mistake in the title in under a minute, yet you can't admit to the bogus quotes in your sigline given six months?

Oh looky - Another canned hunt "ranch".

Animals fenced in so they can't run away from big brave Poopy Pants The Poacher.

What a "man", huh?

I owned couple places right down the road from the YO.
Great Hunting!!! Five white tail a year and all the Axis you'd ever want to shoot.

Great Hunting!!! Five white tail a year and all the Axis you'd ever want to shoot.
It's easy hunting....compared to where I live....

BTW, since when is it patriotic to sit in your own shit for two weeks to get out of serving your country?

Real men actually hunt their prey. They don't pen them and pick them off like fish in a barrel. Real men don't sexually abuse young girls.

And, REAL men don't sit in their own shit.

Its what Poopy Pants calls "high fence hunting".

So, just build a higher fence and blast away. Then you too can be called an "American patriot".

• Banned
BTW, since when is it patriotic to sit in your own shit for two weeks to get out of serving your country?

Real men actually hunt their prey. They don't pen them and pick them off like fish in a barrel. Real men don't sexually abuse young girls.

The ranch is massive in size. It's not that easy hunting like you think.

Yeah. That's why wimpy little Poopy Pants The Poacher pens them.

Duh.

LOL. Stevie baby, your stupidity is showing big time. But go ahead and idolize the shitty pants baby raper. Demonstrates the gutter that your mind is in.

When there's that many deer? Yeah it's easy hunting.
And i'm not talking high fence hunting.

Duh.

Hey dumbfuck!! I owned two places down the road from the YO and neither were high fenced. There are deer all over the friggen place.
The only reason to high fence large ranches like the YO is to keep the high end animals in,not to make em easy to find. We're talking forty thousand acres here.

Duh.

Hey dumbfuck!! I owned two places down the road from the YO and neither were high fenced. There are deer all over the friggen place.
The only reason to high fence large ranches like the YO is to keep the high end animals in,not to make em easy to find. We're talking forty thousand acres here.
Its no different than hunting the King Ranch.

Duh.

It's about 780,000 acres different. That place is monstrous!!!

Duh.

First you say its not a canned hunt operation and then you admit it is.

Read the site.

Its a canned hunt, trophy operation.

Nothing sporting about it and no hunting involved when your trophy is guaranteed.

BTW, do you know where those animals come from? Texasss is well known for their canned hunts. Do a little research before you decide you admire this kind of cowardice.

Duh.

Read the site.

Nothing sporting about it and no hunting involved when your trophy is guaranteed.

BTW, do you know where those animals come from? Texasss is well known for their canned hunts. Do a little research before you decide you admire this kind of cowardice.

Just how retarded are you? Did I not just say I owned property there?
Of course I know where those animals come from. But I'm willing to bet you dont know the half of it.

Duh.

It's about 780,000 acres different. That place is monstrous!!!

Not even close.

Its 69K acres.

Duh.

Read the site.

Just how retarded are you? Did I not just say I owned property there?
Of course I know where those animals come from. But I'm willing to bet you dont know the half of it.

As usual, you're trying way too hard to be the big bad know it all. You keep saying you owned a place there and say you know its 789K acres when its actually 69K. Before it was divided up, it was 566K.

And you admitted its a canned hunt place.

Enough already.

:anj_stfu:

Last edited:
Deer hunting is common culture in Texas. Do you know how much venison you can get from one deer? Deer meat is sooo good, and is much leaner and healthier than beef.

Forum List

Back