American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI

Personally, I think those who were violent should have been AT LEAST, cited for it.

Also, the cops have a duty to maintain the peace, so I applaud them for not making it worse.
According to this article, some were:

The protests turned violent Sunday, and by the end of the day as many as 10 people facing disorderly conduct or assault charges,

Christian Taunts and Violence Mar Arab Festival in Michigan - ABC News
:clap2:

Thanks for the info.

I am among those who do not accept wiki as a primary source. Do you have any other secure source that can't be edited?
Well, you could just go to the citations and see for yourself if the wiki entry is accurate.

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire

Text of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942) is available from: Justia · Findlaw

"First Amendment Library entry on Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire".

I did. It is.

And I am a very lazy person.

That's fine. I'm even lazier when it comes to wiki.

Aren't muslims the ones who threaten and murder people when they make fun of Mohammed? They must have learned that from the Christians, huh!

I am among those who do not accept wiki as a primary source. Do you have any other secure source that can't be edited?
Well, you could just go to the citations and see for yourself if the wiki entry is accurate.

Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire

Text of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire, 315 U.S. 568 (1942) is available from: Justia · Findlaw

"First Amendment Library entry on Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire".

I did. It is.

And I am a very lazy person.

That's fine. I'm even lazier when it comes to wiki.
Well, I long ago stopped expecting folks at USMB to be logical, in general.

But, that doesn't keep me from pointing lack of logic out. When a person presents a source that another doesn't care for, they have met their burden. The burden now rests on the person disagreeing with the source to discredit it.

Unfortunately for you, others did YOUR burden for you - what wiki said about that ruling is what the ruling said.

bilde

Christians can incite a muslim riot simply by being Christian.

We will learn, Sadly and harshly, we will learn.

Forum List

Back