American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

Jim Crow was purely democrats

We know all about the southern democrats in those days. Today the klan is all yours.

Except for the fact that the Klan supports republican politicians

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?
Thats not what the SCOTUS said very recently.

If you get a chance, this is a great book that was a required read for two of my courses last year.

9781595586438_custom-6b2e7f684e487f613a4a347b73583e98e66c09fa-s6-c30.jpg
Amazing read. I suggest all people read this.

The vast majority of the black people on this forum are racists! I can’t speak for the rest of the population!

Note the reaction of all the guys that have screamed "You want to KILL HISTORY!!!" in previous threads.

latest

#LOLGOP #TOOFUNNY #CLASSIC

Democrats haven't changed since Jim Crow...they just got better at hiding their evil intentions for minorities.....
Interesting assertion.

So whites haven't changed since Jim Crow, or did they just get better at hiding their evil intentions for minorities?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ATL
Did you watch the video good sir?
ok,17 minutes, will circle back this evening

and I will share an interesting story with you as well (my grandfather was friends with Ivan Allen)

in the 1960;s, there was a big protest at Christmastime where someone (I THINK it was Hosea Williams, might have been John Lewis, not 100% sure) chained himself to the front door of Davidson's downtown (back then, the downtown stores were the place to go - no Lenox, no Perimeter Mall, etc)

it did not start out that way

the original protest was set for Rich's

the president of Rich's called my grandfather and asked for help

Grandaddy sent his security guard over (with a few buddies for backup) with a pair of wire cutters

the guard cut him loose and asked him (not so politely, and probably with some racial epithets) to "go on and git"

so, the protest went on, at Davidson's

Atlanta hometown store was left alone, New York subsidiary of Macy's got the protest

true story (again), and I promise, I will watch the video and comment later

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

I just wanted to read all the racist comments against white people by black people who claim to be oppressed.

LOL

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?
Why are you referring to this historian in such an insulting and derogatory manor? I asked in the OP to specify which part/s, if any, that you have problems with.

I'm calling it in, please do so.

Thanks.

No. Its prejudice. Didnt anyone teach you the difference?
I could go on about this topic for a long time, the word "racist" has been bastardized beyond recognition

everyone holds some time of prejudice, but that does not always equate to racist...

Forum List

Back