American Idol 2022

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I am not an avid watcher of this show, but I did just now see some of tonight's show and what I want to know is if the girl named Skylie wrote anymore lyrics to her song named "Buckle Bunny". What she did deliver was good. Sadly, not enough praise was given to her and so there won't be any more from her until she auditions again should that ever happen.

When another singer named Luke Taylor was introduced, I was under the impression that a Josh Turner song was going to be done because his song named "Your Man" was being played, but instead the boy took a shot at Johnny Cash's "Ring Of Fire". To me, with his voice being the way that it is, I wish that Josh's "Long Black Train" had been done instead. That boy has one heck of a bass voice! :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Skylie and Josh always!!!

Holly

I like American Idol and the Voice. What I've seen on Idol is that the auditions are all over the place. Some are total a joke, some are incredible talents and all others in between. The Voice is more consistent.

The show just ended, and I only wanted to give the last person a hug because of her back story. She lost a brother to suicide. She goes by the name Lady Kay and to me, she was good.

God bless you and her and the remainder of her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Everyone has a story and that right there is a big reason why I don't normally watch the show. Way too many sad ones are shared.

I like American Idol and the Voice. What I've seen on Idol is that the auditions are all over the place. Some are total a joke, some are incredible talents and all others in between. The Voice is more consistent.
So::

American Idol = Liberals

The Voice = Conservatives

^^^ I can't say anything about The Voice because I don't watch the show, but I would just automatically assume that it is no different than American Idol. To me, it is just another singing show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I can't say anything about The Voice because I don't watch the show, but I would just automatically assume that it is no different than American Idol. To me, it is just another singing show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
American Idol tries too hard not to hurt the singer's feelings. Sometimes, the only honest answer is "you suck" but I've never heard them say that.

American Idol tries too hard not to hurt the singer's feelings. Sometimes, the only honest answer is "you suck" but I've never heard them say that.
Maybe the phrase "You suck" has never been said flat out, but I have seen enough of the show to know that more polite ways to say such a thing have been thought of and what makes it so sad that is that the majority of those who try out are not even done with school yet. I wanted to put my arms around that Skylie girl. She and her dad wrote the "Buckle Bunny" song together, and his guitar playing, and harmony singing is what she had for back up.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am too old for the show now, but if I were to try out, I couldn't see myself making it due to my being more on the conservative side of things and that right there is the only question that I have for whoever sits in the judging chairs. If a person like myself were to try out for the show, would those who judge be able to set any existing differences aside and just take in the given performance for all that it would be?

When is all this reality show shit going to end?
This show has been on for 20 years now and because of the one year when the show did not happen due to the network change in 2017, this year's winner will be the 20th person to be at the top. Because of the show's ability to fly high enough for this long, my answer to this question is "never", but of course that is just a guess on my part.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How long did the Star Seach show go for back in the day?

Last edited:
This show has been on for 20 years now and because of the one year when the show did not happen due to the network change in 2017, this year's winner will be the 20th person to be at the top. Because of the show's ability to fly high enough for this long, my answer to this question is "never", but of course that is just a guess on my part.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How long did the Star Seach show go for back in the day?

I wouldnt call Star Trek a reality show.

Forum List

Back