American hero: Joe Horn

The physics involved prove that they rushed him. THE TESTIMONY OF THE COPS prove that there was a threat. I really don't care if you think otherwise. Again, at the end of this day, Joe Horn is a free man and there is nothing you can do about it besides cry like a little bitch on the internet.

:D

Yet for some reason you can't provide us with the testimony of the cops or explain how physics explain a threat from someone shot in the back.

indeed.. a geriatic old man should have just rushed them like a NFL defensive end!

:LOL:

Of course not. Actually seeing HIS NEIGHBORHOOD drive off cockface idiots screaming racism would tarnish your goofy arguement.

but.. hey, since im the only one posting evidence anyway..

[youtube]cHfs04-AQg0[/youtube]

I love how he keeps claiming the N word was used and racist remarks made and yet none are on the tape. But more importantly come to MY neighborhood to stir up trouble I hope my neighbors boo your ass and make you whine like whipped puppies too.

That's pretty awesome. The video was posted by stormfront so I'm guessing the people in the crowd are white supremists?

And we're expected to believe there was no racial motivation.

That's pretty awesome. The video was posted by stormfront so I'm guessing the people in the crowd are white supremists?

The protestors were predominantly black, I guess we can assume there was a RACIAL motivation to the protest?

Yet for some reason you can't provide us with the testimony of the cops or explain how physics explain a threat from someone shot in the back.

As with other threads, ravi, im just not intererested in doing your work for you/ I"VE posted the evidence already. If you want to act purposefully dense then so be it.

And, again, I've already gone through, STEP BY STEP, how they rushed him threateningly into his yard. If you can't figure this out then so be it. I'll take the word of the cop witnesses over your ignorance routine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

STORMFRONT POSTED THAT VIDEO TO YOUTUBE, eh?

and im sure new republic posted the video too! As it is HERE..

indeed, cry wolf, ravi. Your ignorance is not surprising.

SHOGUN bitch AND RET SGT, JUST FOR YOU......

Officer stayed in car
"The first time I saw the white male (Horn) he had a shotgun shouldered and was about to confront the two black males," Williams wrote. "He pointed the shotgun in the direction of the two males and he called out some sort of verbal command. I assumed his vocalization was directed at the black males."

Williams said the two men separated and ran in different directions, and then Horn fired.

The officer said he stayed inside his vehicle, where he advised the dispatcher that shots had been fired.

"I did not want the male shooting to think I was with the males involved in the burglary," he reported.

Williams said one of the men ran to the east, dropping a bag he was carrying.

"I did not know he had been shot and was thinking I was going to be involved in a foot pursuit with this suspect," he wrote.
Woman said she told Horn burglar he'd 'end up dead' | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Here is the quote from the Detective ON THE SCENE....

funny how his testimony is changed to say mr horn was charged WHEN HE WAS NOT CHARGED BY THE PERPS....bitch.

Care

I AM NOT anti gun, I am anti MURDER, I am anti KILLING unless in true self defense....I AM anti shooting any human IN THE BACK....unless they have physically seriously harmed another human.
I see.
Wait until someone is seriously harmed and then do something?
That's fine.

Let's say you are with your 3 year old child, a crazy man with a bat is approaching you and he looks like he is going to whack your child in the head, what will you do?
Let him beat your child's brains out and then do something?

As with other threads, ravi, im just not intererested in doing your work for you/ I"VE posted the evidence already. If you want to act purposefully dense then so be it.

And, again, I've already gone through, STEP BY STEP, how they rushed him threateningly into his yard. If you can't figure this out then so be it. I'll take the word of the cop witnesses over your ignorance routine.
All you posted was a Wiki link that said nothing close to what you are claiming.

Where did I say that? I'm actually just laughing over you and shog teaming up with a white supremist group.:badgrin:

PROVE that a white supremecist group posted that video.

I;ll wait..

:lol:

I see.
Wait until someone is seriously harmed and then do something?
That's fine.

Let's say you are with your 3 year old child, a crazy man with a bat is approaching you and he looks like he is going to whack your child in the head, what will you do?
Let him beat your child's brains out and then do something?

I did NOT say what you are implying....but go ahead and twist and turn it to where you can justify what mr horn did, killing two people by shooting them in the BACK, with NO THREAT to him....as it being justified....

Officer stayed in car
"The first time I saw the white male (Horn) he had a shotgun shouldered and was about to confront the two black males," Williams wrote. "He pointed the shotgun in the direction of the two males and he called out some sort of verbal command. I assumed his vocalization was directed at the black males."

Williams said the two men separated and ran in different directions, and then Horn fired.

The officer said he stayed inside his vehicle, where he advised the dispatcher that shots had been fired.

"I did not want the male shooting to think I was with the males involved in the burglary," he reported.

Williams said one of the men ran to the east, dropping a bag he was carrying.

"I did not know he had been shot and was thinking I was going to be involved in a foot pursuit with this suspect," he wrote.

Last edited:
SHOGUN bitch AND RET SGT, JUST FOR YOU......

Woman said she told Horn burglar he'd 'end up dead' | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Here is the quote from the Detective ON THE SCENE....

funny how his testimony is changed to say mr horn was charged WHEN HE WAS NOT CHARGED BY THE PERPS....bitch.

Care

This PROVES my point, goofy. COPS saw them run a different direction AFTER they were in his yard, or the bodies would not have been there.

heres another quote from your source.. FUNNY how you left this out..

A woman who knew one of the burglars gunned down by Pasadena homeowner Joe Horn told police she had warned her friend that his habit of breaking into homes would cost him his life, according to recently released police records.

"Morgan stated that she told Ortiz three days ago that he was going to end up dead for the things that he was doing," police detective M.E. Bruegger wrote in the report. "Morgan stated that Ortiz would target foreigners and undocumented individuals and then rob them."

:LOL:

All you posted was a Wiki link that said nothing close to what you are claiming.

listen, ravi, if you can't navigate sources from that wiki page then it's no wonder you are so dumb.

Physics is a funny thing, isn't it Care?

yea.. so is magic, apparently. As in, the MAGIC that put these two in Joe Horns yard since they just wanted to flee in peace!

Forum List

Back