American Genocide

keep your islamic affairs in your islamic countries and it wouldnt be a problem, jackass.
Why, in your mind, did al-Qa'idah attack the United States on 9/11?
because we wont give in to Islamic law according to HIM

Not exactly.

When Saddam invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition of forces from Islamic countries to drive him out. Just that one fact shows how ludicrous the Republican position that they worked together. They were enemies.

Bin Laden saw this as an opportunity to build an Islamic society in Iraq.

Instead, the neighboring Muslim countries looked to the US to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. The infuriated Bin Laden who felt it was wrong for "infidels" to come in and kill Muslims on their "holy lands". To them, it was a sacrilege.

As a consequence, the attack on the US was Bin Laden "getting even" in his twisted mind.
What the US did, at the request of sovereign Arab nations was correct. The fault of 9/11 was Bin Laden, NOT the US for helping an ally.

The terrible thing the Republicans did was to lie that Bin Laden and Saddam were working together. The enemy was Bin Laden. Letting him go was inexcusable. Invading a foreign country for spurious reasons and letting the greatest mass murderer in US history go, in my mind, were "treason". No way around that. It is what it is.

Why, in your mind, did al-Qa'idah attack the United States on 9/11?
because we wont give in to Islamic law according to HIM

Not exactly.

When Saddam invaded Kuwait, Bin Laden wanted to put together a coalition of forces from Islamic countries to drive him out. Just that one fact shows how ludicrous the Republican position that they worked together. They were enemies.

Bin Laden saw this as an opportunity to build an Islamic society in Iraq.

Instead, the neighboring Muslim countries looked to the US to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. The infuriated Bin Laden who felt it was wrong for "infidels" to come in and kill Muslims on their "holy lands". To them, it was a sacrilege.

As a consequence, the attack on the US was Bin Laden "getting even" in his twisted mind.
What the US did, at the request of sovereign Arab nations was correct. The fault of 9/11 was Bin Laden, NOT the US for helping an ally.

The terrible thing the Republicans did was to lie that Bin Laden and Saddam were working together. The enemy was Bin Laden. Letting him go was inexcusable. Invading a foreign country for spurious reasons and letting the greatest mass murderer in US history go, in my mind, were "treason". No way around that. It is what it is.
wrong again, you just prove how much of a stupid partisan hack you are

Where to begin?

Our innocent people are getting killed. Or do you think our soldiers are characters in a video game?

By admitting we are killing innocent people you confess that when we do get attacked it will be justified.

You call it a "war" even though there has been no declaration of war. You call it "war" because to be honest means admitting we are killing people out of an option versus necessity. It doesn't matter how much you try to celebrate 9E because it will not negate the willful genocide we have been and are guilty of.

willful genocide?

if you think america is engaging in "willful genocide" then i would strongly suggest taking up arms and fighting against america. thats what i would do if i thought it was true.

but you are too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

I'd love to see him toss that term around at a military base. We both know Fry Daddy doesn't have the 'nads to do that.

Innocent people die in war. Like you, I'd prefer to see more of their innocents die than ours. I guess Fry Daddy would prefer to see more Americans killed than those in lands that harbor and export terrorism? Sometimes its scary to think of just how unfathomably stupid he is.

Wow. You're awesome.

willful genocide?

if you think america is engaging in "willful genocide" then i would strongly suggest taking up arms and fighting against america. thats what i would do if i thought it was true.

but you are too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

Wow. That was awesome. I can't wait for a response to my post.
you got a response, you just cant handle it

oh, tell me again about my phone, dipshit

For those who don't know, divecon claimed his phone does not have a flight/airplane mode and even though I tried to help him learn he has had trouble because he obviously is neither intelligent or honest so I will try to help him again:

Activate or Deactivate the Flight Mode for the Nokia E71x
Goal:
Symptom:
Nokia E71x Stuck in Airplane Mode
Nokia E71x Stuck in Flight Mode
Http://www.wireless.att.com/support...alsCategory=Getting+Started&tutorialId=733360

He's such a dummass he will still claim there is no flight mode even though there is a tutorial giving step by step instructions. This is why he is not worth discussing any issue over...........watch him prove my prediction true.

America has raised a generation that has some really naive assholes.
That much is clear.

Curve and the OP seem to feel that we have a choice between defending ourself and not.
I was unaware that invading and occupying a nation under false pretenses was a form of self-defense. You learn something new every day on USMB.

I wasn't aware that hijacking planes and flying those planes full of innocent civilians into three buildings was not an act of war.

Amazingly the long line of countries willing to harbor terrorists out in the open dried up pretty quickly once we started taking hyphenated names and started kicking asses over there.

Sorry about the innocent civilians caught in the cross-fire however.

Rotfl! Classic. In response to the occupation of iraq we see yet another celebration of 9E......but nope.....there is no attempt to blame iraq for 9E. You shiteeples are masters at loyally sucking the rhetoric dick put out by the bush admin. If only you could be one-tenth as loyal to honesty.............

For those who don't know, divecon claimed his phone does not have a flight/airplane mode and even though I tried to help him learn he has had trouble because he obviously is neither intelligent or honest so I will try to help him again:

Goal:
Symptom:
Http://www.wireless.att.com/support...alsCategory=Getting+Started&tutorialId=733360

He's such a dummass he will still claim there is no flight mode even though there is a tutorial giving step by step instructions. This is why he is not worth discussing any issue over...........watch him prove my prediction true.

and even in your step by step instructions it says to put it in "offline mode" or some shit. there is no airplane mode.

so tell us all again how airplane mode is hardwired into phones!!:lol:

Goal:
Symptom:

and even in your step by step instructions it says to put it in "offline mode" or some shit. there is no airplane mode.

And dude wonders why we all think he is working at Jack in the Box.

Goal:
Symptom:

You ignore the name of the tutorial is:

As for your "offline mode" deflection:

"Flight mode is a setting available on many cell phones and other electronic devices that, when engaged, disables many of the device's signal transmitting functions........

..... Other names include airplane mode, offline mode, and standalone mode."
http://www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_mode?wasRedirected=true

What else you got dummass?

Goal:
Symptom:

"Flight mode is a setting available on many cell phones and other electronic devices that, when engaged, disables many of the device's signal transmitting functions........

who gives a fuck what the title of your page is?!! :lol:

even your fucking page says to put it in OFFLINE MODE!! :lol:

tell us again how its hardwired.

Goal:
Symptom:

And dude wonders why we all think he is working at Jack in the Box.

You ignore the facts to do silly jabs.......you will continue to do this because you're a fuxxing idiot and you truly believe as long as assholes like dive and fizz give you a pat on the back you are awesome. Got desperate?

Hmmm....it's not the title of the page you dummfuk. The name of the tutorial is:

"Activate or Deactivate the Flight Mode for the Nokia E71x"

Lol....keep embarrassing yourself while sucking divecon's dick you useless bitch. See ya!

Hmmm....it's not the title of the page you dummfuk. The name of the tutorial is:

"Activate or Deactivate the Flight Mode for the Nokia E71x"

Lol....keep embarrassing yourself while sucking divecon's dick you useless bitch. See ya!

so list all the modes on his phone and then tell us all if "airplane mode" is one of them, moron.

want to explain again how airplane mode is hardwired into the phones? :lol:

Wow...

that's like saying 'Elvis's isn't dead, he's No Longer Living'

☭proletarian☭;2145449 said:

Wow...

bentdick was told by divecon that divecon's phone didnt have airplane mode. divecon also said his phone did have offline mode. bentdick when on for several days about how cell phones have airplane mode hardwired and all kinds of stupid shit. then he gets around to saying what we already knew.... that divecon's phone had offline mode. he then claims that divecon doesnt know how to use his cell phone.

its the typical irrelevant and unimportant minutia bentdick thinks is important somehow. :cuckoo:

Goal:
Symptom:

no, dipshit
my phone doesnt have those modes
it has an OFFLINE mode as you just proved

☭proletarian☭;2145449 said:

Wow...

no, its saying there isnt a mode called that
sorry, but i checked my phone when dipshit said ALL PHONES HAVE A FLIGHT MODE
and mine didnt have it

_
_
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:8

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnhOIVIXTRQ]YouTube - deadly dust - tödlicher staub: weg mit depleted uranium (DU)[/ame]

the last group of people to attack us and start a war with us got two fucking nukes dropped on their homeland. as far as i'm concerned half the middle east should be turned into a big glass parking lot.
The people who attacked the US were non-state actors and their group operated from within Afghanistan, which is in South Asia. Apart from family ties and some sources of funding, the perpetrators weren't connected to any Middle Eastern country. If you opted to "fucking nuke" millions of innocent people, as you so eloquently put it, you'd be reduced to pariah status in the eyes of every legitimate nation on the planet. You could almost certainly bet that there would be a reprisal more devastating than the initial attack. Your knuckle-dragging chauvinism is unimpressive.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyX4307WgBc&feature=related]YouTube - Depleted Uranium (My Public Service Announcement )[/ame]

Forum List

Back