American Extremism

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
There are some who see White American extremism as a bigger threat to America than any external form of terrorism.

My understanding is that since 9/11 there have been more incidents, and deaths, in America caused by domestic terrorists than Jihadis.

Most recently there has been an incident in Oregon where armed men occupied public buildings and threatened all manner of nonsense if their demands were not met.

These people call themselves “patriots” seemingly to give themselves a coating of respectability. In reality they appear to be a lumpen crew of weekend warriors with a changeable agenda of grievances.

Still they seem to have a measure of support and some have defended their actions.

My question is this.

What is the state of play amongst American extremists ?

What do they all want ?

Is there a link ,in ideology, between atrocities like Oklahoma,Charleston and Oregon ? Are the KKK and other nazis a part of this ?

Are Patriots at the “acceptable” end of the extremist spectrum ? From this distance they look a bit absurd but they do own guns and must be considered dangerous.

Do they have widespread support ?

Whats going on ?

The Boston bombers were Muslim. The guy who killed the military recruiters was Muslim. The Ft. Hood shooter was Muslim. Need I go on? Cliven Bundy killed nobody. The Oregon refuge militia guys killed no one!

The Boston bombers were Muslim. The guy who killed the military recruiters was Muslim. The Ft. Hood shooter was Muslim. Need I go on? Cliven Bundy killed nobody. The Oregon refuge militia guys killed no one!
So are you saying that patriot militias have no links with any form of extremism, other than their own ?

Imagine that... A cockney Brit, with a grudge against armed and willing Americans...
It's been over 200 hundred years. You lost. Gotta let it go. Have some tea, and crumpets. Then clean your house. We'll handle ours. You are dismissed.

There are some who see White American extremism as a bigger threat to America than any external form of terrorism.

My understanding is that since 9/11 there have been more incidents, and deaths, in America caused by domestic terrorists than Jihadis.

Most recently there has been an incident in Oregon where armed men occupied public buildings and threatened all manner of nonsense if their demands were not met.

These people call themselves “patriots” seemingly to give themselves a coating of respectability. In reality they appear to be a lumpen crew of weekend warriors with a changeable agenda of grievances.

Still they seem to have a measure of support and some have defended their actions.

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Is there a link ,in ideology, between atrocities like Oklahoma,Charleston and Oregon ? Are the KKK and other nazis a part of this ?

Are Patriots at the “acceptable” end of the extremist spectrum ? From this distance they look a bit absurd but they do own guns and must be considered dangerous.

Whats going on ?

Which left wing site did you copy and paste this from ?

Depends on what you call domestic terrorists. If you mean those with an ideological agenda, such as the Bundy's and McVeigh, then, since 9-11, there really haven't been that many. If you mean loonies with a gun, there have been all too many.

As for the ones like the Bundy's, I think that the rants at the end of that occupation were so way out there, that may discourage more of that nonsense. They all looked like total loons by the time the occupation of the Refuge ended.

Imagine that... A cockney Brit, with a grudge against armed and willing Americans...
It's been over 200 hundred years. You lost. Gotta let it go. Have some tea, and crumpets. Then clean your house. We'll handle ours. You are dismissed.
Is there a list of subjects that cant be discussed ? Where is it ?
LOL Given the show just put on by the non-feathered loons, they would really don't want to discuss this issue. The so called militia patriots came off as looney as their Middle Eastern compatriots.

My question is this.

What do they all want ?

Whats going on ?
You can count on 5,400 hands the number of attacks in the name of Allah, the Koran or Muhammad Islamic extremists have murdered some innocents (non-military) around the world since 09/11/2001. That would be over 27,000 times, all documented by various sources including this one List of Islamic Terror Attacks You have to search a little on that website to see all of those attacks because they cannot possibly put 27,000 of them on one page. But after one easily tires going over them, just perhaps they may come to realize where people and nations, including the USA, need to be very much concerned.

Of course if you are not a believer in the Judeo-Christian G-d, and naturally the devil as well, then you will maybe ask your psychologists to explain it. It will be a futile exercise with no chance of successful solutions.

So please. Do not try to imply in any way that right wing U.S. extremist groups are what we Americans need to be concerned about when compared to Islamic terrorism. Most of us have figured this one out already. Our other concern is that there are traitors or fools like Barack Obama working against the cause. He is far more dangerous than the KKK.

Last edited:
So are you saying that patriot militias have no links with any form of extremism, other than their own ?

Most of them are no more than drinking clubs of limited membership that sit around fantasizing "Red Dawn" and get uppity when they start believing their own hype. They are important only because of the coverage mainstream media affords them in an attempt to connect all together into a monolithic right-wing political threat in the public's eyes.

If something ever pops here, it will be nationwide, and not to be ignored.

Depends on what you call domestic terrorists. If you mean those with an ideological agenda, such as the Bundy's and McVeigh, then, since 9-11, there really haven't been that many. If you mean loonies with a gun, there have been all too many.

As for the ones like the Bundy's, I think that the rants at the end of that occupation were so way out there, that may discourage more of that nonsense. They all looked like total loons by the time the occupation of the Refuge ended.
In the UK we have extremists who like to march with flags and spout hate on a saturday afternoon. But it is extremely rare for it to spill over into actually killing people.Do you think that there is any way that the Bundy types would escalate their protest into actual violence ? If not they are a long way from being on the same page as McVeigh.

Most of them are no more than drinking clubs of limited membership that sit around fantasizing "Red Dawn" and get uppity when they start believing their own hype. They are important only because of the coverage mainstream media affords them in an attempt to connect all together into a monolithic right-wing political threat in the public's eyes.

Cheers, that is what I am trying to get my head around. So there isnt an umbrella group that bonds them all together ?

Cheers, that is what I am trying to get my head around. So there isnt an umbrella group that bonds them all together ?

You really have no clue as to what you are blathering about, do you?

Nope.

You really have no clue as to what you are blathering about, do you?
Well at my age I have a right to be a bit confused !
I am trying to understand what would motivate an American to kill other Americans. The Charleston killings,for example, look to be politically motivated by a right wing extremist. The Bundy club seem to garner support from right wingers.
It just seems that American culture is under threat from neo nazi nut jobs.

Forum List

Back