American election

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hope Trump wins but if not what relationship do you think Bibi will have with Biden? i know trump policy on my area of the world but not Bidens.

Hope Trump wins but if not what relationship do you think Bibi will have with Biden? i know trump policy on my area of the world but not Bidens.
He'll have no relationship with Bibi or Israel whatsoever....Biden is a Trojan horse, who will be pushed aside in short order should he win.

Oddball has the best point. The signs show what they are doing outright if one pays attention. Notice it just has 3 lines in place of the E. That is an equivalent to sign. So it actual says, Bid What does a triple equals sign mean? - QuoraN Harris.

He'll have no relationship with Bibi or Israel whatsoever....Biden is a Trojan horse, who will be pushed aside in short order should he win.

four-pinocchios.jpg

I believed in a two state solution. Now i dont know if it is possible at this time. Palestinian leaders had chances for peace. now other Arab leaders wont wait for them any longer. Perhaps soon they will have to accept a solution as they lose support from the Arab world? The world is moving on and leaving them behind.

First of all, I heard Biden say he was running for the Senate against George Bush, so stop listening to the fake news. He is NOT running for President it seems

Second of all, well................I guess there is no second of all.

But I digress.

If Trump wins i believe Oman will normalize relations with us. Saudi perhaps. Crown Prince Mohamad is willing to recognize Israel but maybe not while his father is alive. i do not know. if Biden wins then i do not know what the Arab leaders will do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back