American children will praise Allah

The problem is libbies think tolerance equals acceptance
No, they are different, but one leads to the other, obviously.
Not necessarily

I can tolerate many things I will never deem acceptable in my life
Your life doesn't matter a damn in said case.

It does because it is the example that negates your assertion that tolerance leads to acceptance

It's like homosexuality, I'll tolerate it but I'll never accept it
And no one says you must.

"American children will praise Allah"

American conservatives will continue to lie, this thread premise one of many examples.

I grew up learning to sing praises of Jesus in public school

images

Clearly that made me a Christian.......

I can promise you our children will never praise Allah and I can also promise you the first "educator" that attempts to make them will rue the day they decided to get into education
Don't forget to instill your copious fear and hatred into your kids.

GFY, they are our children, not societies. That is what pains you liberal buffoons. Now shove off gramps

They just really basically hate Christian people having Christian children. They loathe the Nuclear Family that has sustained not only society but Western Civilisation for Centuries."

Based upon your example, I could claim that Conservatives hate Americans- and love to lie.

I am an American father and husband- raised going to church- and am an atheist.

I hate no one- I don't hate any American based upon their faith- can you say the same?

I think the nuclear family is fine- but since I know many fine Americans who happen to be a single Mom or Dad raising their kids- why should I insult them or anyone else who is working hard to raise good kids?

My child has been raised to respect all Americans- regardless of their faith.

What about yours?

What should geography be limited to? What should students' minds be limited to? Geography is part of Social Studies. It is far more than maps, and it always has been.

Geography and religion are two different animals. The first time any geography teacher tried to teach my children the five pillars of faith they will rue the moment they decided on that assignment. If a teacher wants to say a percentage of the population in an area practice Islam that is fine but don't even go down the road of teaching it to the children. It's illegal
No. It's not illegal. In order to understand what x% are Muslim, x% Shia x% Sunni, the kids have to know what Islam, Sunni, and Shia mean. You want to severely limit kids' understanding of the world, and that ought to be what's illegal!

Separation of church and state....you wanted it...here it is :)
That isn't separation of church and state. That is enforced ignorance. You want to limit kids' minds and understanding. You want to hide knowledge. Like God in the Garden of Eden, you want people to remain naked and subservient.

Trying to teach children the five pillars of Islam would be in violation of separation of church and state. That's just a fact
No, the fact is ... you're an idiot. The separation of church and state prevents public schools from practicing religion, not teaching about it.

You're either lying about your kids being honor students; or they're adopted.

You're three days late and two dollars short.

The teachers were not trying to convert students to Islam. Do you think someone can be converted to a religion by copying a piece of calligraphy?

Next year the assignment will be changed to use a different piece of calligraphy. Probably smart, but the original was not the conspiracy you rubes believe it to be.

According to Islam yes, if you write what those children were told to write, by COPYING the TEXT, they have declared that there is no God only Allah, they are basically considered converts....and those children don't even know that they are.

This is evil, pure and simple....the teachers need to be hoisted out and tarred and feathered.

Of course I already know that you're an apologist for all things Islam.
I guess this means Wikipedia.com is now Islamic, huh?

Shahada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the article you posted describes ISLAMIC CONCEPTS
That wiki page contains the words the OP claims converts one to Islam.

I already said I didn't agree with the assignment, but that it was harmless.

I want kids to learn about what Muslims believe and do in their World Geography studies, yes.
But you are wilfully ignorant and seek only to whitewash. Terrible attitude that has no place in education.

Funny you use the term whitewash, a school in Tennessee is under fire for teaching Islam and leaving out key points of it such as Jihad, parents are pissed off and they are calling for the head of whoever is behind it.
Bunchasavages.

See that's proof that you rubes demand teaching hatred of Islam. But if you knew the 5 pillars of Islam, you'd know jihad isn't one of them.

Is Jihad in the Koran? This would be a gotcha moment
The Quran is littered with exhortations to jihad. The religion of peace, lol.
So's the Old Testament. So what?

But you are wilfully ignorant and seek only to whitewash. Terrible attitude that has no place in education.

Funny you use the term whitewash, a school in Tennessee is under fire for teaching Islam and leaving out key points of it such as Jihad, parents are pissed off and they are calling for the head of whoever is behind it.
Bunchasavages.

See that's proof that you rubes demand teaching hatred of Islam. But if you knew the 5 pillars of Islam, you'd know jihad isn't one of them.

It is? can you cite a few? Tashfeen described her feat as "JIHAD"

Bunchasavages.

It is? can you cite a few? Tashfeen described her feat as "JIHAD"
15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations. 16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them;namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee: 18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy

Looks like teaching religion in schools isn't such a good idea after all.
Actually all the major faiths should be taught. Something you'll kill each other over is worthy of teaching the reasons why.
From what I understand, the class was about world religions. It basically shut down the entire town.

I read somewhere the 'assignment' was voluntary, but I won't claim that is accurate at this point.
I didn't read that but I did read that they apparently had to write Christian and Jewish sayings, though I can't find anywhere that says what those sayings were.

I heard they had to write 'Kill all the White People' in Ebonics, but you know how those Irish women lie when they're drunk.

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

What would you say to a Christian homework assignment ? "Jesus is the son of God" or something ? you leftist with the ACLU would be on it, but since it's muslim crap, you leftist think its fine ..Bunch of friken hypocrites...The leftist favorite religion is islam :cuckoo:

The teacher is not Muslim, has never converted anyone to Islam, and has taught at the school for years and years. This is nothing more than conservatives shitting their pants for the Nth day in a row.

What would you say to a Christian homework assignment ? "Jesus is the son of God" or something ? you leftist with the ACLU would be on it, but since it's muslim crap, you leftist think its fine ..Bunch of friken hypocrites...The leftist favorite religion is islam :cuckoo:
did you intend to say an assignment on christian beliefs and traditions or did you actually mean a 'Christian assignment?'

Forum List

Back