American Blacks Vs Africans

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
This is not to say slavery was right because it was not. Let us do a comparison to the people that live in the African nations that American slaves came from to the Black Americans today. One would have to realize that the vast majority of slaves sold were sold by their black captures either by losing in wars between tribes or in trade. One would have to admit this was not the cream of the crop. Even though the heirs of these slaves were the lucky ones. They have so much more today than the ones that sold them into slavery.

giphy.gif

This is not to say slavery was right because it was not. Let us do a comparison to the people that live in the African nations that American slaves came from to the Black Americans today. One would have to realize that the vast majority of slaves sold were sold by their black captures either by losing in wars between tribes or in trade. One would have to admit this was not the cream of the crop. Even though the heirs of these slaves were the lucky ones. They have so much more today than the ones that sold them into slavery.
I dont think I've ever seen a post so dumb on this board and believe me thats saying alot. :lmao:

Ask benifited from slavery by being brought up in America, but he refuses to acknowledge it and whines about reparations. How about a free one way ticket back to Africa? Is that reparations enough for you?

African-Americans are quite different from Africans in that they have much greater variety in their genetic backgrounds, from numerous tribes both in Africa and elsewhere. In this sense, they are typical Americans: Broader gene pools tend to produce superior results.

I dont think I've ever seen a post so dumb on this board and believe me thats saying alot. :lmao:
Perhaps it was merely over your head.

African-Americans are quite different from Africans in that they have much greater variety in their genetic backgrounds, from numerous tribes both in Africa and elsewhere. In this sense, they are typical Americans: Broader gene pools tend to produce superior results.
When blacks were enslaved in this country the gene pool was controlled. There was probably a wider gene pool in Africa than on some plantation.

When blacks were enslaved in this country the gene pool was controlled. There was probably a wider gene pool in Africa than on some plantation.

Due to a lack of transportation routes, population groups in Africa tended to be relatively isolated. I don't know the distribution of these groups transported to America, but it stands to reason that they would have intermingled during slavery which, when combined with the "contribution" of white slave holders, would have produced a wider gene pool.

All the ones that sold them into slavery are dead.

And let us not forget- the broader gene pool from being raped by their white masters......

You should change your username to bornstupid

Well, black Americans DO have it better than Africans. You might think its stupid to say it but that doesn't make it wrong.
How many black americans live in animal skin and eat bush meat?

your sig is creepier than my avatar lol

Instead of the insults maybe you can tell me where I am incorrect.

Forum List

Back