American and British medical researchers publish study that finds biological sex has a greater impact on athletic performance than gender identity.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

You mean biological males have a physical advantage over biological females in athletics?

THE CULT DOES NOT THINK SO.

Nor does the Jr. SCOTUS JUDGE KETANJI BROWN.

WHAT IS A WOMAN? Ketanji Brown says she does not know what a woman is because she is not a biologist.

THIS TOOK A PUBLISHED MEDICAL STUDY. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :huh1:

Cult fucks are something else.

You mean biological males have a physical advantage over biological females in athletics?

THE CULT DOES NOT THINK SO.

Nor does the Jr. SCOTUS JUDGE KETANJI BROWN.

WHAT IS A WOMAN? Ketanji Brown says she does not know what a woman is because she is not a biologist.

THIS TOOK A PUBLISHED MEDICAL STUDY. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :huh1:

Cult fucks are something else.
I have heard you guys talk about Democrats not knowing what a woman is, but I didn't know it was Justice Brown. I plugged in your sentence to DuckDuckGo and there it was back in March of 2022, refusing to define it for the reason you stated, and she is on the supreme court. Wow.

The Democrats are a coalition of godless heathens, hence all their bat shit crazy gender nonsense. I ask you Dems again, is it okay for a man to compete in women's boxing and punch women in the face?

Why do you cultists defend this nonsense at all?

So bizarre.

If any of you have daughters in athletics, I hope a tranny competes and defeats them.

Do you know any that would climb in the ring with a male fighter?

We keep hearing how this is normal. Why is it that there is no women changing their gender to compete with men?

You only see it happen with men competing with the women.

SMH.

It's not normal. It's ridiculous

Forum List

Back