America turns into Russia--Peter Navarro (never committed a crime) put in chains, then into solitary

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

This is one of the most unbelievable stories of our time.. It pretty much tells us everything we need to know about the state of the union in 2022

I could be wrong but I don't recall hearing that that woman (a US citizen) detained in Russia was put in chains OR solitary!

:mad:

This is one of the most unbelievable stories of our time.. It pretty much tells us everything we need to know about the state of the union in 2022

I could be wrong but I don't recall hearing that that woman (a US citizen) detained in Russia was put in chains OR solitary!

:mad:

They want to start a Civil War, there's no other reasonable explanation

They want to start a Civil War, there's no other reasonable explanation
it's already started, Trump people against *&^^%$##@

I hear Lincoln deliberately started the last one (by sending supplies by ship to Ft Sumter, knowing the confeds wouldn't appreciate it)

So, let's get this straight:

attack a police officer -after committing numerous other crimes - out in hours
refuse to respond to a bogus subpoena -after committing no crimes in the past- solitary confinement

it's already started, Trump people against *&^^%$##@

I hear Lincoln deliberately started the last one (by sending supplies by ship to Ft Sumter, knowing the confeds wouldn't appreciate it)
Y’all are a hoot, still trying to live in the Civil War era. Lincoln started the war. Best trot back to your history class. You missed something.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Y’all are a hoot, still trying to live in the Civil War era. Lincoln started the war. Best trot back to your history class. You missed something.
I've read just about every book on Lincoln there is

found out most of them are into promoting the Lincoln myth, namely that he was a good president. He was not. He was a tyrant who punished those who didn't like the war.. Some people lost their lives, others were driven out of their native state... the south was nearly burned to the ground and Lincoln... never seemed to discuss that but if he had ordered such stopped, it would have been... He could have ended slavery, which he didn't give a damn about anyway without a war but he didn't...

amazing how we are lied to..............

Forum List

Back