America Should Cut Ties With Saudi Arabia, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Saudi Arabia is out of control. After the brutal murder of khashoggi, most likely on direct orders from the Saudi Crown Prince and de facto ruler Bin Salman, it’s time for the West to sever ties with this regime of criminal despots.

The House of Saud assassinates journalists and imprisons dissidents. Its military indiscriminately bombs civilians in the cruel war against Yemen, which has led to a massive humanitarian catastrophe with an estimated 85,000 children dying of starvation. And that’s not to mention the Saudi regime’s oppression of women and religious minorities, or its troubling support for Islamist fundamentalism around the world.

Saudi Arabia has long been accused of backing terrorist organisations and funding the extremist schools that provide them with recruits and influence. Saudi Arabia is a menace, and the West should end its alliance with this pernicious regime.

• Banned
Trump said we cant abandon the Saudis because they're leading the fight against terrorism. WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

• Banned
cut ties doesnt mean blockade them, it doesnt mean treat them like they treat Yemen, but just no more relations!

Trump said we cant abandon the Saudis because they're leading the fight against terrorism. WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
You just now finding out that Dictators murder people?

We have military assets in SA. Keeping the same level of security without SAs assistance would cost $100Billions.

If we pull our stuff out of SA, chances are that the Middle East becomes more radicalized.

The murdered journo is tragic, just like each of the 1000s murdered before him.

Forum List

Back