America needs to defeat Russia in Ukraine NOW!!!!

Tell Joe not us....Joe is slow walking this war...like he hopes Putin wins....or they have a draw...he doesn't care about dead kids and civilians....

Europe needs to clean up the mess that they have help create and ignored for many years now instead of waiting around for someone else and then crying foul when it hits their peoples frontyards and backyards.

The U.S. government's supplying the Ukrainian insurgents with hundreds of truck loads of modern weapons is doing nothing but prolonging the death and destruction in a war they won't win.

Last edited:
America needs to defeat Russia in Ukraine NOW!!!!
America needs to use our air force, navy, and yes, boots on the ground NOW!!!
Putin's military will not allow Putin to use the big bomb, it is a bluff and we, the American people need to call Putin's bluff.
NOW!!!!!!
:)-
Not my country, not my war. We don't have any mutual defense treaties with either one of them. They have both colluded with Biden over the last 14 years and I hope they both weaken each other to the place that they are irrelevant to any other country.

It's basically a civil war between two Slavic peoples.
We just need to back off and stay out of it. ... :cool:
Americans can't just "stay out of it." Effeminates of the CIA have been working that criminal enterprise for 70 years, including their cocaine which has addicted the president.

"Watching from afar"? How far? It's pretty certain that sane heads prevail in the U.S. and even the doddering old fool in the W.H. has no intention of sending Americans to die in a shooting war with Russia
No one, that you know offfff----
We have never meet,
You, whitehall--- do not speak for me.
Who said we would die?
The object of the game is to be right with the "law"
Whitehall says: " over a criminal enterprise like Ukraine, so don't get your hopes up."
Ukraine,
you seem to be a propagandist.
I am hoping someone, or others are paying you to state what you state on this forum.
If not then please keep in mind, the world is unfolding as it should. Look on the bright side.
If this is your true mindset--
The Lord loves you. You can be 1" or 7-3" tall. Any color or creed
& the Lord will love you because you are one of His Children.

Last edited:
The U.S. government's supplying the Ukrainian insurgents
I am hoping someone, or others are paying you to state what you state on this forum.

this on an open forum.

You just gave away your allegiance.

You use of the term The U.S. government's supplying the Ukrainian insurgents

“Ukrainian insurgents” when in fact these murdering insurgents are “Russian” mercenaries being “paid” to murder any Ukraine citizen., man, women, child.

IN COLD BLOOD; MURDERING, EVERYONE!!!

Man, Women, child
A truly ungodly act
By an ungodly soule
Or soules
russian all

Last edited:

Forum List

Back