America in decline as avg life spans collapse

We had an obese school principal when I was in grade school in the 1960’s. Remarkably fat.
I recently saw a photo of my 3rd grade class from that school and that principal’s picture was in it. I drive all around the US these days and I’ve become so conditioned by the ubiquitous fat slobs that dominate the country now that his picture looked average by today’s standards.
We can’t expect lifespans to do anything but diminish with such an unhealthy culture.

Obamacare gave more people access to the healthcare system.

The downside? More people & more demand means that the system has to adapt to it, and a for-profit system adapted to become less personable. The relationship between doctor and patient is dead; it's a relationship between a physician's assistant/nurses and the patient.
No Odemon care destroyed HC for the middle class

If we can maintain the systems we now have in place. That is an open question 5, 10, 15, or 20 years from now.
That won't be happening if we cut, slash and burn funding and our ability to maintain such. We have to reject any party that thinks cutting and burning is more important then maintaining such.

American HC is the worst in the First World thanks to Democrats
We're NOT the ones that want to let the rich take all the wealth through jacking up healthcare cost. We in truth want what the rest of the first world has but there's too much republicans and other rich interest within our government to allow such to pass.

It is better than what we had before. The thing is the rich keep taking without being told NO and any system to help people isn't nearly enough because the rich want every red cent! Too many idiots support the rich for some weird and sick reason.
Blame it on the rich crap ??
Anything new , Bernie Sanders

We're NOT the ones that want to let the rich take all the wealth through jacking up healthcare cost. We in truth want what the rest of the first world has but there's too much republicans and other rich interest within our government to allow such to pass.
Dems have made HC unaffordable to the middle class
If your white and MC- your best option is to die

There's some info here most will hate, but there is a price to be paid for eating dead animal flesh

5 Places Where People Live the Longest and Healthiest Lives
  • Sardinia, Italy. A largely plant-based diet, daily physical activity and familial closeness have given this Blue Zone the highest concentration of male centenarians in the world. ...
  • Okinawa, Japan. ...
  • Nicoya, Costa Rica. ...
  • Loma Linda, Calif., U.S.A. ...
  • Ikaria, Greece

What do they eat in Sardinia?

images

Beans, grains, vegetables and herbs are the second key Secret of the Sardinian diet to note. Packed with fiber, these plant foods feed the good bacteria in the gut.Apr 20, 2022

That won't be happening if we cut, slash and burn funding and our ability to maintain such. We have to reject any party that thinks cutting and burning is more important then maintaining such.

Even if we correct the governance problem, we have the climate problem.

This is what the republican parties policies have done to this country.
-Shit healthcare system
-Shit safetynet
-Shit standards

The pure capitlist model of the republican party fails and is slowly also failing the UK. Funny how people live longer in countries with single payer! All the longest life spans on earth have this system but we can't because GOVERNMENT is so freaking bad these people whine!!!!

= people dying sooner. These bastards want the 18th century and they're getting it slowly but surely. how fucking disgraceful.

No, you brainless fucking retard, those are PROGRESSIVE policies.

Forum List

Back