America First crawls back under the rocks! Bwahahaha!

Breitbart reporting that 67 America First rallies planned in 36 states for September 9 are cancelled in favor of an online day of ACTion.

Breitbart bullshit

They're citing abundance of caution after recent violence in the US and Europe, but I call bullshit.

It's the 30,000 anti-fascist, anti-racist lovemongers who marched in Boston Saturday and shut the fuckers down - they don't want to suffer more humiliations like that!

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

You treasonous cocksucker, it's only natural you'd be repelled by the idea of putting American interests first. Pig.

Breitbart reporting that 67 America First rallies planned in 36 states for September 9 are cancelled in favor of an online day of ACTion.

Breitbart bullshit

They're citing abundance of caution after recent violence in the US and Europe, but I call bullshit.

It's the 30,000 anti-fascist, anti-racist lovemongers who marched in Boston Saturday and shut the fuckers down - they don't want to suffer more humiliations like that!

icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Nazi wankers!

You treasonous cocksucker, it's only natural you'd be repelled by the idea of putting American interests first. Pig.
Have you ever taken an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution?

I have, numerous times. Which is why I understand that America First is the furthest thing from in the American interest.

BoSoxGal, what is it about White people that you hate the most? And apparently you specific have issues with White males. Let's go back and find out why a White dude dumped you back before you settled on your current situation. Were you a little overweight for example?
I just noticed your pathetic edits.

As it happens, I was smokin' hot in my youth and had all kinds of boys interested - and not just white boys.

But I had a very keen mind and was reluctant to be stifled by the shackles of the typical female role in the typical American relationship, so although I had several committed partners and offers of shackledom, I resisted.

I have instead enjoyed decades of independence and self-growth and freedom and sexual liberation while I have consoled many a female friend over the drudgery and depression of marriage and motherhood - the motherhood bit often extending to the male partner, who quickly loses his attractiveness as he develops expectations that his lover will coddle him like his mama did.

No thank you, thank you very much! :tongue:

I don't have any particular problem with ALL white men - just the ones who are insecure micropenis-brandishing whiners who have to cling to racism and nazism and sexism and hate in order to feel important. Pathetic!

Forum List

Back