America and Trump Winning!

Job market bounces back in March with 196,000 gain in payrolls. Job market bounces back in March with 196,000 gain in payrolls

It must suck to be a Democrat and look at the Smoking Economy and feel heartbreak.

*Jobs+ 196,000 last month
*Jobs+ 540,000 last 3 months
*Employment 63.0%
*Payroll is up

Thank goodness the coup failed...
How does Trump's economy compare with trends he inherited?

"In the figures below, we calculate the straight-line trend for a set of economic variables from Obama’s second term (so as to avoid picking up recessionary/early recovery effects) through the end of 2016, and then we extrapolate the trend through the most recent data point.

"It’s a simple but revealing test of the extent to which Trump is on, above, or below any trends that prevailed when he took office.

"Figure 1 shows that the current unemployment rate is actually above its pre-2017 trend (implying that Trump is underperforming relative to trend). However, this is partly a function of the fact that as the economy closes in on full capacity, the decline in the jobless rate slows due to labor supply constraints:
screen_shot_2018-09-21_at_10.56.59_am.png

There Is No ‘Trump Economy,’ Especially in Workers’ Paychecks

He cut taxes for the wealthy and corporations. His companies continue to hire worker visa foreigners trowing the American Worker under the bus.
One percenter, even you might know that the union will benefit in places where Trump is bringing back steel mills and such. Across the board, there are more union and right-to-work states benefitting from Donald Trumps getting tough and bringing American jobs back to America. I'll send him a memo one of these days about conservative-voting union workers I know who appreciate their union jobs. It always helps to put in a good word for the union's benefits to industry in a way a boss can fiscally appreciate their dedication to being the fastest, the best, and the most dedicated to doing a good job in the country. That's still true, isn't it? :aug08_031:

And 78% of American Worker live pay-check to pay-check AND 7 million Working Americans work more than one job to make ends meet. tRump has done very little, if anything.

Yet you want to shut down businesses that hire illegals rather than fining them and allowing them to stay open and provide jobs.......
Fake 1%er

None of these businesses are Arthur Andersen, so the net loss of jobs will be minor, besides when Bubba sees his friend Clem go to gray-bar, he'll clean up his act.

Small business is what this country runs on.
And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

One percenter, even you might know that the union will benefit in places where Trump is bringing back steel mills and such. Across the board, there are more union and right-to-work states benefitting from Donald Trumps getting tough and bringing American jobs back to America. I'll send him a memo one of these days about conservative-voting union workers I know who appreciate their union jobs. It always helps to put in a good word for the union's benefits to industry in a way a boss can fiscally appreciate their dedication to being the fastest, the best, and the most dedicated to doing a good job in the country. That's still true, isn't it? :aug08_031:

And 78% of American Worker live pay-check to pay-check AND 7 million Working Americans work more than one job to make ends meet. tRump has done very little, if anything.

Yet you want to shut down businesses that hire illegals rather than fining them and allowing them to stay open and provide jobs.......
Fake 1%er

None of these businesses are Arthur Andersen, so the net loss of jobs will be minor, besides when Bubba sees his friend Clem go to gray-bar, he'll clean up his act.

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"

The ramifications of throwing some in jail that breaks the law? What would those be?

Confirmed.
There is no intelligent life in Texas.

NASA,the new Silicon Valley and the best Cancer center in the world.
Yeah we're stupid around here.........

With the majority of recruiting coming from out of State....YES, as a whole Texans are stupid.

Remember, Texas IS NOT the biggest State.

Are you trying to compare dicks?
Well okay than,I have more and better quality firearms than you do and far more ammo.
Your turn soy boi.

With the majority of recruiting coming from out of State....YES, as a whole Texans are stupid.

Fake 1%er

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"

So you DID know.

Confirmed.
There is no intelligent life in Texas.

NASA,the new Silicon Valley and the best Cancer center in the world.
Yeah we're stupid around here.........

Remember, Texas IS NOT the biggest State.

Are you trying to compare dicks?
Well okay than,I have more and better quality firearms than you do and far more ammo.
Your turn soy boi.

Prove it.

Fake 1%er

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"

So you DID know.

I know it by its proper name yes.
There's no reason to send job makers to jail. Thats being purely vindictive and short sighted.
Fine em and collect the monies for ICE and we still have a company we can tax and employees we can tax.
If they continue to flaunt immigration laws you jack up the fines until he stops or goes out of business.

Killing jobs shouldnt be the first course of action.

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"

So you DID know.

There's no reason to send job makers to jail. Thats being purely vindictive and short sighted.
Fine em and collect the monies for ICE and we still have a company we can tax and employees we can tax.
If they continue to flaunt immigration laws you jack up the fines until he stops or goes out of business.

We shouldn't send criminals to jail if they are "job makers?"

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"

So you DID know.

Do you send ticket scofflaws to jail?
Or do you fine them until you have no choice but to send them to jail?

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"

So you DID know.

You need to give it up......

Fake 1%er

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"
Oh! I get that now. :rolleyes:

Fake 1%er

And WTF is a graybar?

Jail.

Thats "Graybar Hotel"
Oh! I get that now. :rolleyes:

I figured he made a Freudian slip and misspelled gay-bar......

Forum List

Back