America and Trump Winning!

I'm disappointed in Trump when it comes to border security to a certain degree,but he's done more than any president in recent history.

Obama did more, Bush did more
Obama separated the country
he hates whites/cops/America--I've linked this many times
You racists had a fit about a black man in the White House. Hardly Obama's fault.

Yes you have proven just how big a bigot &racist you are many times.

I'm disappointed in Trump when it comes to border security to a certain degree,but he's done more than any president in recent history.

You racists had a fit about a black man in the White House. Hardly Obama's fault.

trump_makeamericagreat1.jpg

.....actually, as I've said many times--I agreed with some of his common sense/low key policies--remarks-----but he turned out to be a racist-white hater

Job market bounces back in March with 196,000 gain in payrolls. Job market bounces back in March with 196,000 gain in payrolls

It must suck to be a Democrat and look at the Smoking Economy and feel heartbreak.

*Jobs+ 196,000 last month
*Jobs+ 540,000 last 3 months
*Employment 63.0%
*Payroll is up

Thank goodness the coup failed...
That 540 jobs number is among the worst since 2011 coming out of the Bush recession.
Keep telling yourself whatever keeps your fears of American success at Bay.

Dont care what color he was.
Just care about policy,and he sucked on that count.

That he has and he's trying to get the wall built but the dipshit Dems don't think thousands of illegals crossing the border and thousands of fake asylum seekers is a national emergency.

Guess they don't mind spending billions of tax dollars on the assholes every year and they sure as shit don't mind Americans being robbed, raped and murder by illegals as long as its not one of their loved ones.

Dems sure aren't very bright.

Forum List

Back