AMEN!!!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The article speaks for itself.

One of Maine's Largest Newspapers Calls on Trump to Resign as He Heads to His First Visit to the State
BY ALEXANDRA HUTZLER ON 6/5/20 AT 12:26 PM EDT

One of Maine's largest newspapers welcomed President Donald Trump ahead of his first official visit to the state by calling on him to resign.

"President Trump: We're sorry that you decided to come to Maine, but since you are here, could you do us a favor? Resign," the editorial board at the Portland Press Herald wrote in an op-ed published Friday morning.

The newspaper pointed to Trump's lack of leadership amid the coronavirus pandemic, record unemployment, and nationwide protests for racial justice as reasons for him to abandon his post as commander in chief.

"You have never been a good president, but today your shortcomings are unleashing historic levels of suffering on the American people," the editorial read.

One of Maine's Largest Newspapers Calls on Trump to Resign as He Heads to His First Visit to the State

One of Maine's largest newspapers welcomed President Donald Trump ahead of his first official visit to the state by calling on him to resign.

"President Trump: We're sorry that you decided to come to Maine, but since you are here, could you do us a favor? Resign," the editorial board at the Portland Press Herald wrote in an op-ed published Friday morning.

The newspaper pointed to Trump's lack of leadership amid the coronavirus pandemic, record unemployment, and nationwide protests for racial justice as reasons for him to abandon his post as commander in chief.

"You have never been a good president, but today your shortcomings are unleashing historic levels of suffering on the American people," the editorial read.

Should Joe Biden drop out of the race for these racist remarks?

False equivalence. try again.

False equivalence. try again.

It’s funny that regressive retards are already giving up on the election. They know that throwing all police under the bus and cheering on looters and rioters has lost the election. Now your only hope is that President Trump resigns.

Jeopardy1000.jpg

Haha...In 2010 this LefTarded rag boasted a high circulation of 108k...I’m quite certain they speak for very few in ME.
backgrounder-the-portland-press-herald-and-maine-sunday-.jpg

Sure he'll just tuck tail and run... It's theatrics... Political style...

Good for them!!

"The newspaper pointed to Trump's lack of leadership amid the coronavirus pandemic, record unemployment, and nationwide protests for racial justice as reasons for him to abandon his post as commander in chief." ibid

Lack of leadership and complete incompetence.

So all 10 people in Maine agreed Trump should resign. ... :lol: :lol:
I have to go 30 miles to be in a situation where i have to be concerned about having the 6 ft of separation space..... and I love every itty bitty bit, of these Maine woods!

I like them Maine woods too. When I go to Portsmouth, NH to visit friends, I drive over to Maine just to take a shit.
Thanks for fertilizing them! :lol:

So all 10 people in Maine agreed Trump should resign. ... :lol: :lol:
Actually, tiny Guilford was packed with Mainers who support Trump. I don't think that was a very good way to welcome the President, what the Portland Press Herald ran. I guess they get to have their say, but don't think it's "the Voice of Maine." Even those of us who wish he WOULD resign wouldn't say hello like that. He's the President. He came to say thank you. I also think the Governor should have greeted him, even if she is a Democrat and even if he did call her a dictator. The best we could do was get that shitbag Paul LePage out of retirement to welcome him. I don't agree with our governor for that.

What about the people that lined the streets cheering for Trump?

Forum List

Back