Amber Heard Spread Human Excrement In Their Bed After A Fight.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts

Anyone who would do this sort of thing needs to be alone for a very long time. She's too immature to have an adult relationship with anyone.

Johnny Depp is suing Amber Heard $50 million for defamation...claiming the trashing she did in the media has ruined his career.
He was booted off of a Harry Potter film because of the claims Heard made in the media.

Amber Heard claimed that the excrement she spread on Johnny Depps side of the bed was from his dogs. He said his dogs are Teacup Yorkies. Dogs he's lived with for years.....and that he could tell the difference between dog crap and human crap.

Amber Heard is counter-suing Depp for $100 million.....but the case is not going well for her. She has admitted hitting Mr Depp in an audio recording and witnesses have said that they saw her being abusive to him. Word has it one of them is Elon Musk.

They are both full shit (literally as this title suggests). I couldn't help but roll my eyes as they both droned on, pointing fingers at each other making each other look like monsters. I believe Depp was abusive, and I believe Heard was abusive. The case needs to be thrown out, and legal fees paid, with restraining orders against both of them.

Fuck hollywood.

Anyone who would do this sort of thing needs to be alone for a very long time. She's too immature to have an adult relationship with anyone.

Johnny Depp is suing Amber Heard $50 million for defamation...claiming the trashing she did in the media has ruined his career.
He was booted off of a Harry Potter film because of the claims Heard made in the media.

Amber Heard claimed that the excrement she spread on Johnny Depps side of the bed was from his dogs. He said his dogs are Teacup Yorkies. Dogs he's lived with for years.....and that he could tell the difference between dog crap and human crap.

Amber Heard is counter-suing Depp for $100 million.....but the case is not going well for her. She has admitted hitting Mr Depp in an audio recording and witnesses have said that they saw her being abusive to him. Word has it one of them is Elon Musk.

I want to sue the media for reporting such stupidity.

For $200 million.

They are both full shit (literally as this title suggests). I couldn't help but roll my eyes as they both droned on, pointing fingers at each other making each other look like monsters. I believe Depp was abusive, and I believe Heard was abusive. The case needs to be thrown out, and legal fees paid, with restraining orders against both of them.

Fuck hollywood.
Being with an abuser can go wrong very quickly.
Some people just want to be left alone.....and when you're committed to somebody who isn't ready for a serious relationship...they can get really nasty...which sometimes brings out your worst traits.
Depp grew up with an abusive mother.....so he's an easy target for abuse.

Nobody looks good while being filmed when you're not in full control. Edited footage can give a totally different impression that is in opposition to reality. (See the Jan 6th footage)

Forum List

Back