Amazon is leftist -- just like Snopes, Google, Facebook and Wikipedia

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Example: They remove almost all of the negative reviews of Megyn Kelly's new book ("Settle for more.")

I know the book would make me throw up just as she does with her annoying charm and humor as she mocks her guests, mostly Trump supporters. (she sees herself as so awesome) I know some find her so cute and endearing, but others, like me, bristle.

So I cannot decide if Megyn Kelly is an anti-Trump zealot because he insulted her on occasions, or because she is very much an anti-conservative (despite the fact she tries to veil it)? Probably both. But Amazon has no integrity or honor. If you are going to allow book reviews then quit doctoring the results! No different than the left wing media covering up all the stories that impugn their heroes.

Amazon squashes Trump trolls' attacks on Megyn Kelly book

Example: They remove almost all of the negative reviews of Megyn Kelly's new book ("Settle for more.")

I know the book would make me throw up just as she does with her annoying charm and humor as she mocks her guests, mostly Trump supporters. (she sees herself as so awesome) I know some find her so cute and endearing, but others, like me, bristle.

So I cannot decide if Megyn Kelly is an anti-Trump zealot because he insulted her on occasions, or because she is very much an anti-conservative (despite the fact she tries to veil it)? Probably both. But Amazon has no integrity or honor. If you are going to allow book reviews then quit doctoring the results! No different than the left wing media covering up all the stories that impugn their heroes.

The problem with your bizarre hallucination is that Megyn Kelly is not leftwing. :cuckoo:

The problem with your bizarre hallucination is that Megyn Kelly is not leftwing. :cuckoo:

She did all she could do smear and discredit Trump. That is what lefties do.

I really do not care what other personal preferences she has on other issues, because all we have heard from her the past 4 months is her attacks on Donald. That tells me Rupert Murdoch is a closet lefty as well or he would never have allowed it on his network.

+
That's what anyone with a functioning brain does.

I really do not care what other personal preferences she has on other issues, because all we have heard from her the past 4 months is her attacks on Donald. That tells me Rupert Murdoch is a closet lefty as well or he would never have allowed it on his network.
You people really do have shit for brains. There were many on the right who did not want Trump to be president. That doesn't make them "lefties." :cuckoo:

+

You people really do have shit for brains. There were many on the right who did not want Trump to be president. That doesn't make them "lefties." :cuckoo:

Don't get hung up on semantics or extending this beyond the point at hand, ok?

Megyn Kelly is a phony until she admits her true self. Maybe she does in this book, but she pretends on TV to be objective and not really a Trump opponent. That is B.S. and quite frankly, I get enough B.S. from the other six MSM TV networks, I don't need another wolf in sheep's clothing on Fox.

+

Megyn Kelly is a phony until she admits her true self. Maybe she does in this book, but she pretends on TV to be objective and not really a Trump opponent. That is B.S. and quite frankly, I get enough B.S. from the other six MSM TV networks, I don't need another wolf in sheep's clothing on Fox.
35sy9t.jpg

+

35sy9t.jpg

Thanks, but no thanks.

What I could use OldSchool, is a cognizant, intelligent voice on the left who has enough integrity and self-respect to debate issues here.

People like you who when they know they are whipped, instead of admitting it or meeting the challenge, just keep hitting the "funny button" ---- well, you guys aren't worth your weight in manure.

Last edited:

"She did all she could do smear and discredit Trump. That is what lefties do."-turzovka

Ever consider that Kelly's reaction to Trump is because she's a woman?
I know quite a few women who were in no way ever going to vote for Trump, (including my wife, who is a life-long Republican).
Try to look at the entire picture. Trump insulted quite a few demographic groups that weren't necessaryly "leftist", from the very start of his campaign.
I bet most of the folks who were offended by Clinton's "deplorable" comment, didn't vote for Hillary. I know a few folks who were riding the fence regarding who they were going for and found Clinton's "deplorable" remark, well deplorable. They ended voting for Trump.
See how that works?
This "us against them" mentality, isn't exactly a show of intelligence, that's for sure.

+

35sy9t.jpg

Thanks, but no thanks.

What I could use OldSchool, is a cognizant, intelligent voice on the left who has enough integrity and self-respect to debate issues here.

People like you who when they know they are whipped, instead of admitting it or meeting the challenge, just keep hitting the "funny button" ---- well, you guys aren't worth a chunk of manure.
:cuckoo:

Not gonna lie, I am absolutely loving watching Megyn Kelly reap what she's sown. Her years of wild and shameless partisan "journalism" is part of the reason the Trump monster was born. Seeing her realize what she's done, and then getting eaten by her own when she tried to backpedal the views she spent years selling to her audience, has been delicious.

"She did all she could do smear and discredit Trump. That is what lefties do."-turzovka

I know quite a few women who were in no way ever going to vote for Trump, (including my wife, who is a life-long Republican).
Try to look at the entire picture. Trump insulted quite a few demographic groups that weren't necessaryly "leftist", from the very start of his campaign.
I bet most of the folks who were offended by Clinton's "deplorable" comment, didn't vote for Hillary. I know a few folks who were riding the fence regarding who they were going for and found Clinton's "deplorable" remark, well deplorable. They ended voting for Trump.
See how that works?
This "us against them" mentality, isn't exactly a show of intelligence, that's for sure.

No, not really. She is a journalist who I assume looks at the greatest issues and crises of the day. We are voting for the leader of the free world to deal with terrorism and communism and major, major domestic issues. Whether you or Trump or Obama had some off the wall remarks about women or sex is hardly a matter of disqualification. Did it bother you that Hillary savagely tried to discredit all of Bill's women he pushed himself on? Did it bother you president clinton was such a lecher? Did it bother you Hillary then tried to undo their testimonies later?

Did it bother you that Megyn right from the very first question of the first debate tried to take Trump down? Did it bother you she personalized this with her very select female comment questions? Did she or anyone look into anyone else's personal past that night? It bothered me!!! She was anything but professional.

I find their reasoning less than admirable. I find the MSM media to be far more despicable than Donald Trump. I find women who hear one thing and become close minded to be totally unfair to that candidate. Hillary Clinton is far more mean and criminal like and self serving, but if women do not try to find this out for themselves they will never get it watching ABC or CNN.

I seriously doubt Hillary's "deplorable" comment changed that many minds at all. Honestly, just how shallow is everyone to overreact over a word spoken here or two?

See how that works?

No, not really. She is a journalist who I assume looks at the greatest issues and crises of the day. We are voting for the leader of the free world to deal with terrorism and communism and major, major domestic issues. Whether you or Trump or Obama had some off the wall remarks about women or sex is hardly a matter of disqualification. Did it bother you that Hillary savagely tried to discredit all of Bill's women he pushed himself on? Did it bother you president clinton was such a lecher? Did it bother you Hillary then tried to undo their testimonies later?

Did it bother you that Megyn right from the very first question of the first debate tried to take Trump down? Did it bother you she personalized this with her very select female comment questions? Did she or anyone look into anyone else's personal past that night? It bothered me!!! She was anything but professional.

I find their reasoning less than admirable. I find the MSM media to be far more despicable than Donald Trump. I find women who hear one thing and become close minded to be totally unfair to that candidate. Hillary Clinton is far more mean and criminal like and self serving, but if women do not try to find this out for themselves they will never get it watching ABC or CNN.

I seriously doubt Hillary's "deplorable" comment changed that many minds at all. Honestly, just how shallow is everyone to overreact over a word spoken here or two?

My wife is a psychologist, she understands Trump very well. Thus, for the first time in her life, she did not vote for the Republican candidate for the presidency.
Think about that!

Kelley is left. Simple as that. She tried to use her position in the media to discredit Trump. It failed.

Now we have a whole lot of people who refused to vote for Trump because he "grabbed a pussy", said O'Donnell was a pig, or so the story goes. How utterly simple minded these people are, it is these who got Hillary Clinton elected!

See how that works?

My wife is a psychologist, she understands Trump very well. Thus, for the first time in her life, she did not vote for the Republican candidate for the presidency.
Think about that!
Perhaps she could get help from a colleague?

Why worry so much over nothing at all. She's a girl for christs sakes. Let her have her cake, and eat it too.

Why worry so much over nothing at all. She's a girl for christs sakes. Let her have her cake, and eat it too.

Well, my post was about Amazon's machinations, primarily. Megyn Kelly's book was the example used.

But do I worry about it, no, I lament. I am quite sickened how the MSM and press is so leftist that it totally influences public opinion. Yes, the public is to blame for their indifference and laziness not to research the truth themselves. But the fact remains, the public is beholden to the MSM and the MSM and politicians know this. Hence, the democrats have a stranglehold on that medium and have greatly benefited via their dishonorable ways of reporting the news and covering up so much more.

I hope they just deleted them for stuff like curse words and what not. I love Amazon shopping, I just spent $800 on there yesterday >.<

+

This isn't about semantics, it's about reality. You say you seek intelligent debate from the left but instead of bringing that to the table yourself, you bring delusions. Kelly is not a "leftie" and certainly not because she didn't welcome Trump with open arms. Again.... many on the right were, and are, against Trump. And for good reason. Much of what he represents go against conservative values. Trump himself is no conservative.

Forum List

Back