Amazon cancels plans to build headquarters in New York

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
After all what is $3 billion in TAX BREAKS when they were going to produce 25,000 NEW GOOD PAYING JOBS, with all the tax revenue and assorted peripheral jobs accompanied to that move.....NY, A town full of and run by idiots!

Amazon said Thursday it will not move forward with plans to build a headquarters in New York after rising opposition from local politicians.

The company said it will not reopen the search process "at this time. We will proceed as planned in Northern Virginia and Nashville, and we will continue to hire and grow across our 17 corporate offices and tech hubs in the U.S. and Canada."

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ..

Proper vales had JUMPED bease oF Amazon coming, as oF today the vales are 6% lower then before the original announcement...New Yorkers ...got to lover the leftist mentality!.

Last edited:
After all what is $3 billion in TAX BREAKS when they were going to produce 25,000 NEW GOOD PAYING JOBS, with all the tax revenue and assorted peripheral jobs accompanied to that move.....NY, A town full of and run by idiots!

Amazon said Thursday it will not move forward with plans to build a headquarters in New York after rising opposition from local politicians.

The company said it will not reopen the search process "at this time. We will proceed as planned in Northern Virginia and Nashville, and we will continue to hire and grow across our 17 corporate offices and tech hubs in the U.S. and Canada."

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ..

Proper vales had JUMPED bease oF AMaxon coming, as oF tO'Day the vales areally 6% lowe then before the original announcement...New Yorkers ...got to lover the leftist mentality!.

It would be silly to blame the pullout on AOC's criticism, but the public will undoubtedly single her out for criticism.

Finally, the World is starting to right itself.

Valentine's Day 2019.

Remember all the things that happen today which will help to correct the bizarro direction our society has been going.

Hallelujah!

God Bless America.

MAGA

Since they are not going to consider another place, makes me wonder if this has anything to do with his divorce at all.

new-york-has-no-tolerance-for-intolerance-andrew-cuomo-urning-34771304.png

I suspect that a great many Amazon employees were not too eager to move to high tax New York.

new yuk, one of the most corrupt city and state in America, maybe the world. The democrats are nothing but haters and racists. i saw them do the sane thing with a small mall in bronx, they wanted living wages, so the developer said bye-bye. then they had a strike at the stella doro cookie factory, after a few weeks stella doro said bye-bye and closed down. nobody wants to work there, they all want to collect government "paychecks", almost everyone there has snap cards, its unbelievable. ruined by democrats and corrupt racists.

This is good news.
We don't need a big a company as Amazon mooching off the taxpayers of NY, they have their own money.

New York will continue to wail about the population exodus.

Walk up to ANY non hispanic in South Florida and ask where they're "from".....

The answer will be "New York" 90% of the time. South Florida IS New York now. Worst of all, the asshole Imbeciles are bringing the very voting habits and
Progressive demands that made them flee New York. Stupid Cockroaches !!!

In Miami it's "Cuba" 90% of the time

I suspect that a great many Amazon employees were not too eager to move to high tax New York.

I agree and I also wonder how long it would take Amazon to get through those big tax breaks and have to pay more??

NY isn't a cheap place to live and I for one wouldn't live there if THEY paid me.

Forum List

Back