Amanda Carpenter deleting tweets, such as this one

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
CeidFi_WQAAJItM.jpg

I think everyone now agrees she was part of Cruz's, fake bible thumper, harem

Amanda is delusional. Single men would bang her and keep their distance.

Lets not also forget they got the same tattoo on the same day. I feel bit bad for Heidi though her kids love Melania.

AP_570120276113-640x427.jpg

My guess is these lovely kids dont see "daddy" cruz too often. Amanda sees her daddy quite a bit though

CeidFi_WQAAJItM.jpg

You may not realize this, but not everybody decides which candidate to support based on what some dippy broad says or does.

You may not realize this, but not everybody decides which candidate to support based on what some dippy broad says or does.
It works for Hillary.

Lets be fair here, no one, except maybe ted cruz, would consider hillary a "broad"

Its not about her looks, the woman is desperate for her turn to be all powerful and that's a big red flag. Its the ones who long for power, who desperately crave power who should never be granted it.

It works for Hillary.

Lets be fair here, no one, except maybe ted cruz, would consider hillary a "broad"

Its not about her looks, the woman is desperate for her turn to be all powerful and that's a big red flag. Its the ones who long for power, who desperately crave power who should never be granted it.

True, hillary craves power, but unlike cruz, she doesnt thump the bible, then goes out and bangs a bunch of men, women maybe. who knows.

CeidFi_WQAAJItM.jpg

Understandable. Some "real" christians no doubt admire Cruz's panty raids.
What is understandable is that folks who get their news from the National Enquirer believe in two headed alien babies and in just about anything ugly about somebody they don't like.

BlueGin, are you a female. Secondly, why do you have issues with free speech?

Cef-0QlXEAAifwO.jpg

amanda had the same tattoo on the same day and she is pictured in a mans jacket crua is missing.

Amanda got fired, and she deleted her Tweets. Pretty damning.

Another suspected lover, made her tweets private.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back