AM Joy on MSNBC is angry and butthurt that afro americans are voting to make America great again

It was a poll done by the Boston Herald and Franklin Pierce University....your infantile deflection is noted.

National Poll Shows Donald Trump Surges Among Hispanics, African Americans - Breitbart
What "infantile deflection", precisely?

And please note: The title of the thread says "voting" and post #2 says "voting for".

So, based on those facts, are you saying that you're expecting 25% of the black vote going to Trump?

Read the poll, fool. Read the goddamn poll
Reading the poll will tell me if you're expecting 25% of the black vote to go for Trump?

Are you in the article? I didn't see your name.

And where was my "infantile deflection"?

It sure can be difficult getting straight answers from you folks.

You're playing a stupid little game, go play it by yourself. You've become annoying
So you won't answer either direct question.

Color me stunned!

Are you owebo?
No...your ignorance no longer shocks me.....:lol:

By the way the 25% number comes from surveyUSA... was the first result on google.

Some people are not very bright here.

That SurveyUSA POLL WAS FROM 2015 you fucktard Trumpsters (redundancy) and the black sample was only 108 people, so that had big margin of error.

Here is a fresh poll with a big LV sample
http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Trump gets 2% of black vote to 90% for Hillary.

Your poll is from last August 4th
It's all they have....they are in complete panic mode......

It was a poll done by the Boston Herald and Franklin Pierce University....your infantile deflection is noted.

National Poll Shows Donald Trump Surges Among Hispanics, African Americans - Breitbart

And please note: The title of the thread says "voting" and post #2 says "voting for".

So, based on those facts, are you saying that you're expecting 25% of the black vote going to Trump?

Reading the poll will tell me if you're expecting 25% of the black vote to go for Trump?

You're playing a stupid little game, go play it by yourself. You've become annoying

Color me stunned!

Are you owebo? He avoids my questions too.

Again, read the poll, it's not that hard old timer and your little game is stupid. Now go read the poll and cease bothering me

Color me stunned!

Again, read the poll, it's not that hard old timer and your little game is stupid. Now go read the poll and cease bothering me
My apologies, I was unaware that you had stopped answering direct, honest questions.

Live and learn!

By the way the 25% number comes from surveyUSA... was the first result on google.

That SurveyUSA POLL WAS FROM 2015 you fucktard Trumpsters (redundancy) and the black sample was only 108 people, so that had big margin of error.

It's all they have....they are in complete panic mode......

Nobody has time for the games. Let him play it alone

Color me stunned!

My apologies, I was unaware that you had stopped answering direct, honest questions.

Live and learn!
Tough when Google isn't on your side...isn't it.....

Color me stunned!

Live and learn!

You think yourself clever, me thinks you're just stupid....and inching closer to ignore. It's not like you bring anything to the table anyway. And here you thought you were special

So is there anyone here who (a) thinks that Trump is going to get 25% of the black vote, and (b) has the balls to admit it?

All I'm getting so far is personal insults and avoidance.

Anyone?

7d851c768839e2825d1c0313293fecbc.jpg

Fucktardism strikes again. You guys can't help it can you?

These charts are updated daily (just after midnight) with an average of all of the prior week's responses. The Daybreak Poll began on July 4, 2016, and will run through the November election.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/#about

"Award winning" :p broadcaster Joy Reid should realize that afro americans are losing interest in Crooked Hillary and being angry about it does not help the dem agenda! AM Angry needs to pretend that Crooked Hillary is doing great and giggle a lot, kind of what she was doing when she and the rest of MSNBC thought they could prevent The Donald from winning the nomination!

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow claims AM ANGRY is smart. :p

She's awesome! Even smarter, (streetwise) and stronger than Maddow, imo.

What I like about her is she doesn't take the BS that guests try to spill.... if she asks a guest a question, she expects the answer to the question asked, and not all of this bull crap about the "other guy or gal" as deflection. :)

The video is about emails.

And 25% of blacks are voting for Trump?

dafuq?
The democrat plantation is restless.....

Hitlery loses at anything over 15% of blacks walking off the plantation.....
The Beast's problem is not the percentage of black votes she gets, but the percentage of blacks that vote. She is not an exciting candidate for anyone, with the possible exception of aging single white female dingbats.
Look what happened to the negro vote in 2014.
Negroes at it out.
You make an excellent point.
Yes, obviously the negro voter will always vote for the Santa Claus Party.
BUT now that the 'First AA Negro President' is not longer in the picture the number of negroes who will 'axually' turn out and vote for an old White 1% multi millionaire shank bull dycke is a major problem for Hillary.
Note: generally negroes do not like White women>wealthy White women> queer White women.
Every potential negro voter who stays home is a vote for Trump.

"Award winning" :p broadcaster Joy Reid should realize that afro americans are losing interest in Crooked Hillary and being angry about it does not help the dem agenda! AM Angry needs to pretend that Crooked Hillary is doing great and giggle a lot, kind of what she was doing when she and the rest of MSNBC thought they could prevent The Donald from winning the nomination!

What I like about her is she doesn't take the BS that guests try to spill.... if she asks a guest a question, she expects the answer to the question asked, and not all of this bull crap about the "other guy or gal" as deflection. :)
If you think skanks are awesome, then she is. However, if you think skanks are skanks, then she is too.

If you think skanks are awesome, then she is. However, if you think skanks skanks, then she is too.

She's not a skank, she's brilliant! A 'Joy' to watch and listen to...has so much energy and knowledge on issues...is she perfect? does she know all? does she never make a mistake or see things wrongly? Of course not... but she definitely is a rising star at msnbc imo.

If you think skanks are awesome, then she is. However, if you think skanks skanks, then she is too.

She's not a skank, she's brilliant! A 'Joy' to watch and listen to...has so much energy and knowledge on issues...is she perfect? does she know all? does she never make a mistake or see things wrongly? Of course not... but she definitely is a rising star at msnbc imo.
She's as self-righteousa bimbo as any we've seen on MSNBC. Go back to watching SNL for a more erudite and balanced version of news.

Yea she's been knocking it out of the park recently, really gets to the meat of matter and not letting any bs slide.

So is there anyone here who (a) thinks that Trump is going to get 25% of the black vote, and (b) has the balls to admit it?

All I'm getting so far is personal insults and avoidance.

Anyone?

7d851c768839e2825d1c0313293fecbc.jpg

Plantation won't be won overnight. Plenty of idiots are still thinking he's a racist as they have drank the plantation owner's kool-aid in full.

She's as self-righteousa bimbo as any we've seen on MSNBC. Go back to watching SNL for a more erudite and balanced version of news.

She's AWESOME! :D

Forum List

Back