Am I the only person in America who does this when ordering food to be delivered?

I peek through my blinds, open the door slightly and tell them to drop the food on the steps. I then toss an envelope through the door and don't step outside until the driver has driven off.

I am skittish that way man...
where you live they only deliver frozen food anyway.

not funny. it is 27 degrees outside and my wife is ready to move even farther south. she cancelled a doc's appointment yesterday and went back under the electric blanket with the cats.

meanwhile i pulled the last tomatoes and a few peppers , proving we've been pretty warm so far.

Lexie lets us know if somebody pulls up in front of the house and gets out, well before they make it to the door.
1705474733087.png

Over here we give them a full face small face spit .
Nice way to wish them good luck .

(1) I still follow the COVID rule of contactless delivery.

(2) Most of the drivers simply leave the order on a chair at my front door.

(3) Most of them do not ring the doorbell.

(1) I still follow the COVID rule of contactless delivery.

(2) Most of the drivers simply leave the order on a chair at my front door.

(3) Most of them do not ring the doorbell.

Over here we call people like you , Wankers .
Even if you are actually clinically histrionic personalities

Have the delivery driver call my cell phone so I can meet he or she at the door? Who still waits for a knock on the door or for the bell to ring like its 1989? lol

I see this in a lot of videos
Why do that when my security camera notifies me when someone is walking up to my door?

Last edited:
Have the delivery driver call my cell phone so I can meet he or she at the door? Who still waits for a knock on the door or for the bell to ring like its 1989? lol

I see this in a lot of videos

So instead of waiting for the doorbell to ring you wait for your phone to ring?

5ae03b56e2ab3.jpeg

Forum List

Back