Am I the only one

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
That thinks the 'general discussion forum' should be at the top of the list...ideally right under 'current events'?

You might be the only one that gives a shit

That thinks the 'general discussion forum' should be at the top of the list...ideally right under 'current events'?
You are not the only one. I too am a cool motherfucker

You're at least half right.

Are you saying the general discussion forum should only be moved halfway to where I suggested?

I was responding to Granpa's post. If you don't understand what I was telling him, I won't explain it to you.

In any sort of fair and sane world, the gardening section would be on top.

Everybody tells me I have the nicest amorphophallus titanum around and I think it deserves greater attention .

I agree, anything that would increase posts in forums other than politics would be welcome. About half the threads in Politics are about race, religion, abortion, immigration, or Trump and most of one's that aren't are high jacked. The same ideas are repeated over, and over. It's damn near as bad as political adds.

This is a politics board first and foremost.
Not necessarily. There are other things in the world to discuss other than Trump, Obama, and Clinton, topics that just might lead to new ideas instead of political rhetoric that has been repeated millions times.

Friends with Rderp? He stopped posting his ignorant topics in politics and current events because they kept getting moved to downstairs

Lol

Not necessarily. There are other things in the world to discuss other than Trump, Obama, and Clinton, topics that just might lead to new ideas instead of political rhetoric that has been repeated millions times.

"US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum"
There are 24 forums on USMB, only one of which is politics.
I really don't believe that the vast number of posters on the Politics forum have no other interest in life.

I really don't believe that the vast number of posters on the Politics forum have no other interest in life.

Thats not my headline it's USMBs.

Uhm that's why we come here, how do you know we don't go to other forums like sports and car and driver to argue there about them?

You post anything in sports here 4 people might comment if your lucky.

Forum List

Back