Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Get Why The Left Keeps Bragging About This?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't remember the exact number of job openings they claimed there were underneath the Biden/Harris Administration but it seems to me that you would want more job positions filled than openings because that would mean people were working,... Like they were underneath Trump. Just a thought.

I don't remember the exact number of job openings they claimed there were underneath the Biden/Harris Administration but it seems to me that you would want more job positions filled than openings because that would mean people were working,... Like they were underneath Trump. Just a thought.
I don't know about where you are, but here the employment is pretty good and unemployment low and dropping. You should have seen the early to mid 90s or the first coupld of years after the Baby Bush administration tanked the economy and even the interstates were almost empty of semis'. I am retired, but it is easy to see, the economy is rolling along here and will be even better after the new Ford Plant is finished.
1674256677066.png

Trump left with the US in a depression.

As it now stands President Biden has created 5,583,000 jobs in his first nine months in the White House, compared to a loss of 2,876,000 jobs in the four years of Donald Trump’s presidency.

but dont let the facts distract ya....just looking forward to months of hell as the congress does stupid meaningless stuff that does not do anything for this country but divide...ya its the leftists...sure it is....read the numbers

They don't care if people work or not. In fact, the left would rather people not work and collect benefits rather than work for $7.25 per hour. The more jobs there are to fill, the higher it drives up wages, which is what they want.

strollingbones I actually like you since you have been there for me with my kitty so I'm not even going to argue with you about this. 🙂

The leftists in this forum say what they have been instructed to say. If they are told we are at war with Eastasia, they will howl that we have always been at war with Eastasia. If tomorrow they are told we are at war with Eurasia, they will howl that we have always been at war with Eurasia.

The leftists in this forum say what they have been instructed to say. If they are told we are at war with Eastasia, they will howl that we have always been at war with Eastasia. If tomorrow they are told we are at war with Eurasia, they will howl that we have always been at war with Eurasia.
What was the unemployment when Trump started? What was the unemployment when he left ? What is it now?

you are not arguing with me...you are arguing with facts....got any data to back up your op?

you start a thread based on your opinion and refuse to see the reality of the data provided to you ....

3.5 percent unemployment and Biden has created over 8 million jobs since becoming President

:dance:

Forum List

Back