Am I right to be really nervous about all of this or what?

Rioting? Really?

Seriously, the people of this country are not going to riot, not the way some would have you think. It's never happened anywhere yet in world history, don't be so arrogant to think it will happen in your lifetime. Certainly they won't riot en masse over ETs, most Americans want to meet with the aliens.

How do you figure it couldn't happen in our lifetime? They've already discovered 22 planets capable of sustaining life.

•Pinky•

Last edited:
Subservient?

If that's the case, how do you propose to break the chains?

Please tell us what his True Agenda is. And then tell us why he's not trying to implement it after SIX FOOKIN' YEARS.

You don't "sound" crazy. You are crazy.

I think she sounds saner than you.

Think again. She's an Infowars sheeple.

Nothing's better than random people pretending they know me 😆

•Pinky•

Rioting? Really?

Seriously, the people of this country are not going to riot, not the way some would have you think. It's never happened anywhere yet in world history, don't be so arrogant to think it will happen in your lifetime. Certainly they won't riot en masse over ETs, most Americans want to meet with the aliens.

How do you figure it couldn't happen in our lifetime? They've already discovered 22 planets capable of sustaining life.

•Pinky•

Do you mean to say that 22 planets have been found to be in the Goldilocks Zone?

Personally, I think it's just a bunch of hooey, this concentration camp stuff. Spying? Sure. Camps? Um. No.

the fact that paid trolls gomer pyle ollie and sayit-aka dawsgshit thanked this person for the post is proof enough the camps are true.:D its a dead give away there that its true those two paid trolls thanking her.they would have been much more clever to not do that but thats how stupid they are.:D these are two agents that defend the governments version of events of ANY government conspiracy no matter how much lies they contain and no matter HOW absurd it is.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Subservient?

Please tell us what his True Agenda is. And then tell us why he's not trying to implement it after SIX FOOKIN' YEARS.

Think again. She's an Infowars sheeple.

yeah and YOU kiss the ass of the CIA controlled media no doubt.:cuckoo:

I bet you kiss the asses of say it-aka dawgshit and gomer pyle ollie as well.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I can't see how people can blindly support and remain subservient to a lying, inexperienced authoritarian without question or concern as to what his true agenda is. I'd rather sound crazy than sound like a spineless sheep that just follows the herd even if they're headed off the side of a cliff..

Subservient?

thats because she is a senile old grandma who cant believe her government could do any wrong still living in that little fantasy world.:cuckoo: probably believes the same crap this one idiot i used to know does as well that there is no different laws for politicians than there is for us.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Rioting? Really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rioting? Really?

•Pinky•

Do you mean to say that 22 planets have been found to be in the Goldilocks Zone?

Correction 21.

$ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1406249734.690344.jpg

http://phl.upr.edu/projects/habitable-exoplanets-catalog

•Pinky•

Rioting? Really?

I think grandma needs to put her sunglasses on...

•Pinky•

Rioting? Really?

[ame=http://youtu.be/G-sn9FgY_gs]"They Live", sunglasses.mov - YouTube[/ame]

•Pinky•

I always enjoyed Rowdy Roddy Piper more than any of the other WWF wrestlers.

He seemed pretty intelligent and though he was a bit smaller than some of the huge wrestlers he could hold his own against them.

He was a real showman.

[ame=http://youtu.be/G-sn9FgY_gs]"They Live", sunglasses.mov - YouTube[/ame]

•Pinky•

I always enjoyed Rowdy Roddy Piper more than any of the other WWF wrestlers.

He seemed pretty intelligent and though he was a bit smaller than some of the huge wrestlers he could hold his own against them.

He was a real showman.

Um, it's 'professional' wrestling. How big you are is mostly immaterial to how well you do, since it's all just a show. :D

They Live is a classic! "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.".

Forum List

Back