Am I a communist or liberal if Im against Transphobic violence?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Of course, I am also against transphobic violence. I am against all forms of violence and marginalization. Does that mean that I'm a communist? I am against the fact that trans is normalized, however, and I do not know whether one does not simply take one extreme such as violence against people in order to then normalize transsexuality, such as trans women in women's toilets, trans women in women's sports, trans women then sex education in schools teaching to the children. Trans as heroes in comics, in films, in cartoons for children. The new Superboy is also bi and in the new Cinderella the fairy is a transsexual. I think they say we are against violence that is just an excuse, I think the majority are against violence, I am also against violence and any form of violence against everyone. Even against the craziest, you shouldn't do them any violence, but I still consider them freaks and not normal but with a mental problem.

Of course, I am also against transphobic violence. I am against all forms of violence and marginalization. Does that mean that I'm a communist? I am against the fact that trans is normalized, however, and I do not know whether one does not simply take one extreme such as violence against people in order to then normalize transsexuality, such as trans women in women's toilets, trans women in women's sports, trans women then sex education in schools teaching to the children. Trans as heroes in comics, in films, in cartoons for children. The new Superboy is also bi and in the new Cinderella the fairy is a transsexual. I think they say we are against violence that is just an excuse, I think the majority are against violence, I am also against violence and any form of violence against everyone. Even against the craziest, you shouldn't do them any violence, but I still consider them freaks and not normal but with a mental problem.

Doesn't sound communist to me. I am against transphobic violence, but marginalization is just what some of the trans people and their supporters need.
I also, am against violence on principal, but have been and will again be the most violent cold-blooded SOB an attacker or attackers ever casually encountered if I can walk, talk or run my way out of it and if I possibly can be. Recommend the same for you. Then maybe you can get to be my age.

No! that would only be if you were using that platform to push other agendas on people who are simply minding their own business

Yes, and you should be anti-Trans, Pro-Breeder and bring your fascists way of thinking out…

Just ask me now on and I promise to lead you down the wrong path…

( FYI, you are as must Communist as I am sane! )

Yes, and you should be anti-Trans, Pro-Breeder and bring your fascists way of thinking out…

Just ask me now on and I promise to lead you down the wrong path…

( FYI, you are as must Communist as I am sane! )
Trump loves you guys. Keep posting and donating. Idiot.

Yes, you can be against the normalization of trans lifestyles in pop culture while still being opposed to violence against trans people.

Communist are usually violent do you are ok op
All committed political ideologues are potentially violent, especially if radicalized. We've had protestant Christians that have blow up abortion clinics, fought wars with the Catholics and Jews, and to tell the truth I wouldn't put anything past a drunk Baptist. It was a Baptist church, where the Oath Keepers were wanting me, and a bunch of them have pleaded guilt to some of the worst offenses of Jan 6.

All committed political ideologues are potentially violent, especially if radicalized. We've had protestant Christians that have blow up abortion clinics, fought wars with the Catholics and Jews, and to tell the truth I wouldn't put anything past a drunk Baptist. It was a Baptist church, where the Oath Keepers were wanting me, and a bunch of them have pleaded guilt to some of the worst offenses of Jan 6.
And normal procedures and law deals with it.

Forum List

Back